New way to kill yourself.

FifTy CaL.

SMITH & WESSON INTRODUCES NEW .50 CALIBER MAGNUM REVOLVER Division:

Firearms

Smith & Wesson Introduces New .50 Caliber Magnum Revolver; Most Powerful Production Revolver Ever Made

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb 13, 2003 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The legendary 150-year-old handgun maker, Smith & Wesson Corp., a subsidiary of Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (AMEX: SWB) today introduced the largest and most powerful production revolver ever made along with eight other new products at the 2003 Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show in Orlando, Florida.

The new 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum® revolver is chambered for the new .50 caliber 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum® cartridge.

"The 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum is a natural progression of our leadership role in handgun development," said Roy Cuny, president and CEO of Smith & Wesson Corp. "Smith & Wesson has a strong customer contingency of hunting and shooting enthusiasts that are continually looking to us for innovation. We produced the original Magnum® revolver with the introduction of the .357 Magnum in 1935 and 20 years later amazed the shooting world with the .44 Magnum. Now in 2003, we have once again produced a premier hunting revolver with no equal."

The newly introduced 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum cartridge produces nearly three times the muzzle energy of the .44 Magnum round, which far exceeds all other handgun cartridges.

Based on orders to date from Smith & Wesson dealers, production on the new .50 caliber revolver has been increased. "The demand has far surpassed our original expectations," said Cuny.

The new handgun has the ability to stop a charging bear in its tracks.

*edit http://www.smith-wesson.com/Products/Firearms/images/163500_lrg.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres a couple things i decided id do when i got older

1)get a perfect copy of vashes costume hand tailered to look perfect

2) get the gun vash carries(they actually made a real gun based on vashes gun)

3) bleech my hair blonde(not really i think it looks like throw up for a asian guy to do this)

vash is so awesome duncan duncan donuts gun constance rifle plant angel arm wolfewood cross shits tight

Archived