new trends for 2003

superstarism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

the next big trend will be the "POLICE STATE"

PLEASE STOP FOR THE RANDOM SECURITY CHECKS!!! WERE TAKING YOU TO JAIL FOR AN EXPIRED INSPECTION TAG!!!! YOUR DISPLAY OF IRRESPONSIBILTY TO OUR BEUARACRATIC RULE IS A THREAT TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY.

Not that anyone cares about my damn future watch but.

My personal new trend is pocket watches from the USSR dated from 1941.

These two Russian ladies south of town had an odd collection of junk and a few of them showed up here in rome :)

Looks something like this..but it's much older.

http://secure.sovietski.com/isroot/sovietski/ImagesOnline/catalog/200109.jpg'>

the "punk rock" trend will still be here......(now,no offense to the "real" people who are who they are for themselves only).....this is directed to the kids who had thier mommies go out buy some jeans at a thrift store along with a spiked belt from Hot Topic.....Misfits,Ramones,or Black Flag t-shirt a must.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by ink Lunatic

TT brought me back some , I can't wait to try it :idea:

They are good now while they are in season.

Theyll be trendy later, right now they are for the masses.

Guest SeymoreButts

Nah fuck that shit, the next new trend is gonna be rockin university shirts, like a big ass VIRGINIA STATE UNIVERSITY across your chest. Bitches and niggaz.

Originally posted by Smart

I like the latest thing where they are printing the university names on the butts of girls gym shorts...

Yeah but theres a downside...the majority of the girls I see with these shits on are either:

1. rediculously fat

2. just overall ugly

3. all of the above

White kids calling black men niggers. ya' heard. Saying holler when you talking to bitches. Smoking crack in abandoned buildings. ODing on Vetenary bottles of Kettamine, cooking that shit in the microwave instead of on the stove and rockin' Nelly Furtado t-shirts to hardcore concerts. Rocking the bashment mixtapes and the bruckdown crew. I like the 8-mile soundtrack. Ya' heard biothh.

Archived