1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new trails in progress

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cloner, Jun 22, 2004.

1. cloner

cloner 12oz Senior Member

new trails in progress

Discussion started by cloner - Jun 22, 2004

well started to build the new trails yesterday, found a nice secluded spot and built for a few hours.

a few pictures of the area we have to build in
    http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/DSCF0003.jpg'>

the first berm/landing
    [img]http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/DSCF0010.jpg'>

thats all the pics for right now. the setup looks like this...drop into this little path, crank a few times, hit a 1 foot launch with a 6 foot gap and 2 foot stepup into that berm. after that berm, crank twice the hit a 5 foot launch with about a 12 foot gap. land and pedal about 3 times and hit a 6 foot launch that hips to the left right, and you can go forwards. hip left, and you hit 2 doubles some rollers and a berm that leads into the first berm. go straight and you hit a double and some woods. hip right and you hit a berm, rollers, and a little stepup and a berm back into the first berm, basically its like a big figure 8 so you can thrash. ill update with pics frequently.

also, does anyone know what kinda charges you'd get for using a little bobcat thing on a companys property?

edit:more pics later i fucked em up

cloner - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Jun 22, 2004

you could get a wide range of charges... from tresspassing, to destruction of property, to enivormental impact charges (unlikley but possible). it looks pretty isolated though, just get it done and then you can say you found it liek that.

i remember spending a week trying to build a track when i was young and before we finished we got kicked off the property and told not to come back. i was just a little kid, and people may not be as nice to older folks using their property. hope it works out.

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. cloner

cloner - Replied Jun 22, 2004

well, its pretty isolated, and i think we could sneak one back there on a sunday. its so great, within a 2 minute ride of that place, theres a few fullpipes and a huge bank to wallride.

i've been kicked outta plenty of trails, we got 2 sets of trails plowed this spring, and one set got ruined by some kids.

thats the purpose of that first jump thats like a foot launch with a stepup and a 6 foot gap in the beginning because you really gotta throw yourself over that, and most kids wont. and if you dont hit that then you wont have enough speed to hit any jumps.

4. i11igul

i11igul 12oz Senior Member

i11igul - Replied Jun 22, 2004

man i used to do shit like that all the time, make sure you hook up more shots of the completed prduct

i11igul - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

Brewster Baker - Replied Jun 22, 2004

shit looks fun

Brewster Baker - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz 12oz Member

Teh0wnz - Replied Jun 22, 2004

That's a cute pink hat you got there sunshine.

Teh0wnz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. cloner

cloner - Replied Jun 22, 2004

but thats not even me :(

oh yeah youll see a ton more pictures, ill just keep updating this thread. i really wanna get a bobcat back there, build that shit in a few hours.

8. cloner

cloner - Replied Oct 14, 2004

built. and plowed. rip steez trails.

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 12oz Veteran Member

Tyler Durden - Replied Oct 14, 2004

back when i was 15 or so we built a set of trails behind a middle school in a deserted nature trail.
    all was well until the day cops came in from every entrance like, "DONT FUCKING MOVE" with the principal leading the way. they had a helicopter over us too. it was so fucking awesome.

they said that we were breaking all these stupid conservation laws by being on their un-maintained trail. we had talked with school janitors and shit and they totally said it was cool and no one would care. they let us keep our shovels in their shed and everything. fucking principal and the cops made us and our parents all go to a huge meeting and make us make their fucking nature trail all pretty again. it was such a bunch of shit. and a large part of why i eventually quit riding dirt...other than that i really sucked at riding trails but was good at building them.

my friends and i had built probably 5 or so large sets of trails that got pretty good coverage. and were locals at another set that was probably the most well known sets of trails on long island in awhile....after sevs at least.

speaking of which....if anyone has ever seen the video TRAILBLAZIN i'll give you money. straight up 1995-96 shit there.

Tyler Durden - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Oct 14, 2004

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  11. cloner

cloner - Replied Oct 14, 2004

back when i was 15 or so we built a set of trails behind a middle school in a deserted nature trail.
    all was well until the day cops came in from every entrance like, "DONT FUCKING MOVE" with the principal leading the way. they had a helicopter over us too. it was so fucking awesome.

they said that we were breaking all these stupid conservation laws by being on their un-maintained trail. we had talked with school janitors and shit and they totally said it was cool and no one would care. they let us keep our shovels in their shed and everything. fucking principal and the cops made us and our parents all go to a huge meeting and make us make their fucking nature trail all pretty again. it was such a bunch of shit. and a large part of why i eventually quit riding dirt...other than that i really sucked at riding trails but was good at building them.

my friends and i had built probably 5 or so large sets of trails that got pretty good coverage. and were locals at another set that was probably the most well known sets of trails on long island in awhile....after sevs at least.

speaking of which....if anyone has ever seen the video TRAILBLAZIN i'll give you money. straight up 1995-96 shit there.
    [post=3669209]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

man, you dont have to be good at riding trails, its all about the fun of it. chillin back with all your boys in the woods gettin drunk, smokin blunts, riding, just big flowing trains its the best man.