New to the Game

Sane04

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

learn this shit on your own. too much shit is being given out on the internet its making it easyer and easyer for people to write, making more and more posers , who will go out bust four or five tags cross out true writers and quit.

you need to start by getting off the internet, now. you will thank me later. go meet soem writers at spots, on the bus, whatever, chill with them and let them teach you, dont let any 12 year old hilly billy faggot on here tell you what to do....

Originally posted by Sane04

hey, im new to the graff culture and bombing styles. Just wondering what advice you can give to a canadian boy in a city of only a handful of good writers. What markers do you suggest

Firstly, stop writing Sane. Secondly, hit the email button......

I would suggest learning on your own. That's what i've been doing for the past five years and I only recently came into some folks who have been steering me in the right direction.

Writing is a gradual process that does not come overnight or in the form of some "good pens"

It's not the weapon you hold but the knowledge of how to use it correctly.