new stencil....feedback please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

unless you said something, i wouldnt have known it was carson daly.

on another note, carson daly knows whats up, its the people who watch his show that are whores.

Guest Ser3adc
Destruction by Definition: well some people didnt recognize him although others did....well i made it anyway and it came out cool i guess....any suggestions on a new celebrity stencil? oh yeah, in a minute ill post some pictures of how that last stencil came out....stay tuned (if youre interested)

i am:crazy:

don't F around with the celebrity stenciling. its an art. and pick the celebrities carefully. Carson was a well respected DJ. Although what he does may not be your thing, don't knock it. How about just putting him up without the 'whore' thing. be classy chief.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

that's kind of off subject, but yes. it'll by 7 yrs this july..

way to try to be an ass, ass.

thanks, and happy anniversary...tell him i like his new show...but seriously, i understand what you said before and why, i just dont like carson, hes cool with his new show im glad he moved away from eMptyTV...but im in the process of a new stencil of peewee herman anyway because hes a pimp....no words on the forhead, well unless its pimp of course....

Guest JUWSE

if you actually watch "trl" or "last call" you'll realize carson tries too hard to be everybodys best friend.

Archived