Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new stencil....feedback please

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Destruction by Definition, May 31, 2002.

1. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

hey, tell me what you think about it before i make it. tell me if it looks like carson daly and if i should go through with it or not. i need feedback...thanks
    [​IMG]

2. Destruction by Definition

ok so there are 8 views and no replies...youre telling me you cant give me some quick input at least? come on people....:D

3. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

who is carson daily?

and whats your beef with this guy?

4. beardo

beardo Guest

unless you said something, i wouldnt have known it was carson daly.

on another note, carson daly knows whats up, its the people who watch his show that are whores.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

hmm... men? whores? sounds a little queer to me.

6. thehavenots

thehavenots Junior Member

it is kinda hard to tell that it's carson daly without knowing, but i still think it's pretty dope.

7. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

pretty dope:D i thought it was him right away...go for it.:D

8. decu goldyn1

decu goldyn1 Senior Member

hey carson's not a whore he's getting his on show
    i would put pimp on his head just because he pimped trl to get his own thing
    besides that the stencils tight i could see it around time square that would be funny

9. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor Guest

The Profesor is Amused:

Hahahaha, yes.

10. ulcer

ulcer Member

carson daily has a posse

11. Destruction by Definition

well some people didnt recognize him although others did....well i made it anyway and it came out cool i guess....any suggestions on a new celebrity stencil? oh yeah, in a minute ill post some pictures of how that last stencil came out....stay tuned (if youre interested)

12. Statistics

Statistics Junior Member

If you want the ultimate cilebrity stencil, you should either do Alex Tribek or Regis Philburn. Youn should put a big Monet symbol on thir forheads.

13. teister

teister Senior Member

I knew it was carson daly. I don't know what statement you're trying to make, but if you hate him that much, go for it.

14. BLINDRAT9

BLINDRAT9 New Jack

fuck MTV fuck CARSON DAILY

Nice stencil...right away i knew it was that marketing tool....hes a robot made by mtv....to tell you whuts cool...ha....nice stencil....i need to put mine up...ha

15. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

fuck up boxcar racer I hate them....