New slie webpage update

ball bag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kodak

slie is dope

i dont know about that stab though

I THINK THAT STAB IS HELLA TIGHT...SLIE ALLWAYS COMING FRESH..WERD UP 4 ALL THESE FLIXS....???NO TITS SLIE???i couldn't help but notice that there was no tits tags beside your peices

"TUNG TWISTA GIVING MYSELF A TOUNG BLISTA.....TUNG TWISTA"

Originally posted by neil and bob

http://www.slieandco.com/a1.jpg'>

Is this the one you got the punch in the face for??

NO, I didnt get punched in the face, and im not trying to start anything i never was, I got laid off work and needed money and heard that the owner of the wall wanted a new mural, I never thought those guys would take it so hard, I never meant to disrespect anyone, I i even have tryed to see if they wnted to repaint the wall with me, but as far as getting punched, I saw two people dissing my peice at night, I followed them, two on one, one kid in DTC ranoff the other ended up having nothing to do with it , its over now and I apollogize to themand I hope we can sort out are differences, please dont allways beleive every thing you here, and lets not make this a gossip thead, all I want to do is paint

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by slie-tits

NO, I didnt get punched in the face, and im not trying to start anything i never was, I got laid off work and needed money and heard that the owner of the wall wanted a new mural, I never thought those guys would take it so hard, I never meant to disrespect anyone, I i even have tryed to see if they wnted to repaint the wall with me, but as far as getting punched, I saw two people dissing my peice at night, I followed them, two on one, one kid in DTC ranoff the other ended up having nothing to do with it , its over now and I apollogize to themand I hope we can sort out are differences, please dont allways beleive every thing you here, and lets not make this a gossip thead, all I want to do is paint

You know the funny thing about this?? The fact that kids like SLIE are sitting in the background here watching all this shit that is said...............If he's sitting there watching then it goes to show that police and other "anti-graff" authorities are watching also.................

;)

Guest socrates

On a side note...Who all is in PM?? I've seen ted,indx,guido,and slie. Not much street stuff yet?? What about perck, blink, gusto, etc.. is this just dubs plus tits or am i missing something??

Originally posted by socrates

On a side note...Who all is in PM?? I've seen ted,indx,guido,and slie. Not much street stuff yet?? What about perck, blink, gusto, etc.. is this just dubs plus tits or am i missing something??

Well to answer the first guys question, i'm not going to paint the wall again unless it s with them, thats probaly not going to happen though, so the wall will probaly remain buffed, maybe they will come aroud though.

And Doom you are probaly right, I like how you think about the big picture, I like your stlye, do you paint?

Originally posted by slie-tits

Here we have a real writer, folks. Watch and learn.

Guest socrates

uhhh..ofa is gone, cdk will never be back....wait i got an idea if you and other people who wrote somehow came togather in a group type thing and had a common theme then you too could discussed 3 or 4 years after you left area "xyz".

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by ball bag

Well to answer the first guys question, i'm not going to paint the wall again unless it s with them, thats probaly not going to happen though, so the wall will probaly remain buffed, maybe they will come aroud though.

And Doom you are probaly right, I like how you think about the big picture, I like your stlye, do you paint?

Yes, sir I do..............

The good 'ol NW!!

Doom "The Seatown Suburbanite"

If you want to talk then you can e-mail me............It's in my profile.........

Talk soon then.........;)

wow socrates, you're quite the smart aleck, eh? yeah, plato made you think you were top shit because of all that air time you got in the Republic, but we both know that you'll meet your fate at the hands of a warm glass of hemlock.

don't think you're telling me anything I don't know, sport.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

wow socrates, you're quite the smart aleck, eh? yeah, plato made you think you were top shit because of all that air time you got in the Republic, but we both know that you'll meet your fate at the hands of a warm glass of hemlock.

don't think you're telling me anything I don't know, sport.

The only OFA kid in Seattle right now is WORN-156................

He's a DFM kid too.......... Resko es El Presidente de la ganga.............Se llama Resko holmes!! He's got some gangster ass handstyles I tell ya!!;)

Originally posted by socrates

uhhh..ofa is gone, cdk will never be back....wait i got an idea if you and other people who wrote somehow came togather in a group type thing and had a common theme then you too could discussed 3 or 4 years after you left area "xyz".

you make yourself sound like a little bitch every time you write shit like that. just shut the fuck up.

Archived