Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEW SKETCHES! NEW SKETCHES!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Dare, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Dare

Dare New Jack

I've heard enough about the name thing, blah, I'll change it if it'll shut you all up. Here are a couple of sketches, I made the letters more simpler and added 3D, what you all think?............

http://www.siccinc.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=32740'>

[img]http://www.siccinc.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=31452'>

All feedback welcome, good or bad.

2. SayOne

SayOne Guest

yo that first one is tyte

3. Anon

Anon New Jack

Yeah, the first one is kinda cool.

4. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

i dont dig that style to much but i guess if you work withit more with some color to it could come out pretty cool....:D

5. virus

virus Guest

6. Scorn

Scorn Member

Dude that first one is DOPE :)

7. Dare

Dare New Jack

OK, thanks guys, I thought the first one was better than the 2nd one too. But what do y'all think about the 2nd one?

8. Scorn

Scorn Member

you fucked up the second one with the red stuff

9. crewk money

crewk money New Jack

its gonna be hard putting that up without your compass, ruler, or protractor.:eek:

10. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

11. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

Yeah... tahts why i dont use rulers.. ruins your style, relyin on rulers... what r u gonna do. bring a huge ruler wih u? lol

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

13. aimsTOplease

aimsTOplease Member

the 2end one is terrible and dont use a rular

keep a it and ul improve, hopefully

14. Dare

Dare New Jack

lol, first half of replies good, second bad. I have no intention of putting these up, thats why I approached it in this style, more graphical. Thanks for the replies and the red construction lines are there cos the piece looked too plain and I wanted to spice it up. It does look better with them though. Thanks for all the replies though.

15. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

why draw graff if ur not gonan graff..

r u one of those paper junkies?