new sketches for u to diss!

Siris

well last time i posted sketches i got what i requested and well heres some new ones to comment on... let me know all comments good and bad hahaha peace

http://members.shaw.ca/eternalflow/126-2618_IMG.JPG'> http://members.shaw.ca/eternalflow/126-2619_IMG.JPG'>

oh ya sorry about the pic quality... its just bad lighting in my room hahaha n no scanner just a digi camera

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this dude by me thats quite old school... did a mecs piece.... rt 1 nj.... well he did the exact same style... but legible..... it was the first piece i ever saw and its still dope to this day.... it ran for at least 7-8 years on the highway.... but just recently sumone threw bucket paint over it..... fucken cunts..... anyway what im trying to say... is that its possible to make that style dope..... just work on it and make it less complex and less lines..... plus the colors kill it!

dont take this the wrong way, but how long you been writing? its not bad, just something that someone with out a real teacher or influence would do. beginner type shit thats all. honestly tho, the hands arnt that bad. it seems that u developed it quickr then ur peicing.

where you from tho email me bigkulahula@aol.com

ill be happy to pass the knowledge

o and since this isnt that angry of a thread, how the fuck do u post? i figured id ask here then on a thread filled with a bunch of hating fucks

SPED baby!!

peace

Guest <AWERpTyB>

damn kid try simples cause that looks like sumthin that comes out of my ass lol.... seriosly do simple letters before u go all crazy :rolleyes:

This is a perfect example of what happens if you try and get all wild when you firt start. GO SIMPLE. Your stuff is elegible.Just cause its wild does not mean its good.

Looks like you bit off the "pipes" screensaver.... Since it looks like you're just starting out, try to keep your letters as simple as possible for the time being.

Archived