Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new sketches...feedback?

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by taco bell bomber, Oct 12, 2001.

1. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

http://yourphotos.com/users/3139/enso.jpg'>
    these are jsu soem throws.. i took the other ones down cause i dotn feel like hearing how ouijaish they are...even tho they were kinda..but oh well theres the throws

2. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

mehh i dont liek that abstract stuff.....but your throws look like you take too much time on them, you gotta draw them in quicker, crisper lines....I dont know what other advice to give than to keep practicing.....

3. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

i think theyre kinda cool son. kinda ouijaish

4. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

how the fuck is that abstract?

5. usedtolove

usedtolove Guest

eah get a lil quicker on those throws and it will look real..nice..keep it up:)

6. testing

[TABLE BORDER="1"]
    [TR]
    [TD]HUH[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

7. not bad, i dont see anythin abstract either
    Code:
    eno.sken

8. dments hwc

dments hwc New Jack

good like the throwies
    dmentts HWC RFW2OO1...

9. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

HONK HONK i like cookies :)

10. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

i think the throwies look fine

11. EyEdEa

EyEdEa Junior Member

yeah man...
    but the thing about throws and bombs is they look and come out way better on walls.:idea:

12. You just have to pay some attention on gining the letters some space to breathe.You can understand what i,m talking about by looking especially at your last throwie check the "n"

13. PISS ONE

PISS ONE Member

AOP

what does aop stand for?
    cause we got a crew over here called aop.
    anyway, nice throwies.

HONK HONK:D

14. honk honk, me like the cookies too. looking gooooooooood, entenmanns, peace out and get your eat on.