new sketch

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u have the potential... now u just need to get the letters to flow better.. the M and the L would flow together nicely.. but the to A's need a lotta work.. and i dont like how u have everything so spaced out.. and how the arrows gotta point to each letter to show which order they are in.. i mean that seams creative.. but i just dont like how it looks... it looks like you have the artistic abilty to come up with something good.. so keep at it

(another thing.. dont waste your time posting on these boards.. because all your gonna get it shitted on by all these 1/2 assed toys.. that think they know what there saying and can critizie shit.. that they cant even come close to)

-nak

Guest amorphic

everyone seems to say this but im gonna say it too...go simple and less abstract. You're going waaaay to big too early. but do what you wish its your shit not mine.

Guest tears*uno

the suckiness of it really stands out because your still drawing cans of spray paint making it 3 tiems as gay as it already is.

Guest stupid412

ah christ...

thats a great concept..TO BAD ITS BEEN POSTED BEFORE...

the bird kicks ass but its been used many times before you..and the whole thing just gives me the vibe your trying to hard to "be creative"

be yourself my biting freind...

Guest meone

oh yea call me a toy all you want cause a year from now when i'm burning you all you'll feel like a bunch of fuckin' stupid asses

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by meone

oh yea call me a toy all you want cause a year from now when i'm burning you all you'll feel like a bunch of fuckin' stupid asses

HAHAHHAHA ok mr abstract art queer.

a year from now i could burn you wiping my ass on a wall.

Originally posted by •nakone•

(another thing.. dont waste your time posting on these boards.. because all your gonna get it shitted on by all these 1/2 assed toys.. that think they know what there saying and can critizie shit.. that they cant even come close to)

-nak

does anyone else see how this is extremely ironic. i giggle.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

^nak....don't give advice....you suck balls. i could smear shit on a wall and look better than you.

uuuummmm ya... im gonna have to go ahead and second that. ive developed a strong hate for nak lately.

Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

^nak....don't give advice....you suck balls. i could smear shit on a wall and look better than you.

whatever you say man..

you have no clue what i've been doing the last couple months..

hit up my AIM: mizxs and ill show u some walls..

<3

practice your handstyle. if your gonna draw cans, make them different, those cans look like bucket paint with caps on top, no offence. keep practicing. good luck.

Guest meone

UMM JUST FOR YOU ALL WONDERING WHY I WRITE ON "CARDBOARD LOOKING PAPER" I HATE WHIT PAPER IT LEAVES A BAD TASTE IN MY EYES ITS JUST TOO BRIGHT BUT I'M ABOUT TO HAVE TO BREAAK DOWN AND BUY A WHITE ONE CAUSE THIS ONE IS ALMOST FULL.

Guest meone

oh yea i know i have to work on my handstyles but thanx for the tip anyway. I just don't know how to go about changing it up.

Guest TheNorthFace

just ignore the haters, you have the right idea with the letters, but i agree they need to flow together a little better.

for the person that told nak not to give advice is an idiot,

hes trying ot helo some dude out that asked him for help....

hes not telling YOU what u should do.

so you can suck a fat one you fucking cockgobbler...nak has progressed faster than you ever will..from the shit i saw him paint year ago to now is a big fucking improvement..so fuck you

i dont even need to defend him, hes work does it for him

lol

Originally posted by meone

hey DENT wut's if you drink the powdered water cause i did?

you did what!!!!!!!!!!! holy shit... you are now one of the gorenments man slaves.. doing what the man tells you! you have no life no more the powered water will eat you from with in and take a way all your self till you ae just a puppet? .. ya what eles you want me to say to some one who thinks you can drink powered water.....

you eat that shit with a spoon!

Archived