new sketch. peep and reply..

conti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just keep practicing dont get fuill of yourself like all of us do when we start out dont think you are the best not saying you are just practice practice practice liek someone else said fill a notebook with just signatures and when you finish compare the last page with the first see how mcuh you improved dont try the crazy shit eyt keept your letters more simpl ...... its weird cause my friend just started and has those same pointy weird letters oh well laters....

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by donniefrisco

heres a my new sketch...

sorry bout the size...

donnie i seen you paint a piece similiar to that in this spot kene showed me and some others. didn't know that was you...wordup.

Guest professor poopatronic

well, that second one is dope as fuck, but for conti's...

don't do connections and arrows or really anyhting other than the letters themselves. at this point, they will only make your shit look worse, and most likely ALOT worse. focus 100% of your attention on the letters themselves. you can add all the bells and whistles you want but if your lettering isnt on point your shit will look wack gauranteed. this has been said on here a million times but it's obviously something you need to hear. anyways, good luck and keep it up

man.. that sketch was fuckin cool.. i dont know how to explain it.. it says gnes or omes? or what? i cant tell ... but shit.. i swear i started breathing faster and stuff .. i got all excited and had to look at it for a good ten minutes.. thats a fuckin burner.. ill tell you one thing.. im not one to sit there and worship every freight post and shit like a lot of people on 12oz.. but ill give respect where it is due... that shit is on another level.. that water is so... soo ... so... shit.. i dont know donnie .. post some painted shit i would reaaaally like to seei t... oh and good job mocking the toy ;)

peace

-Mr.B

Archived