new sketch...no beef...

wEiRone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Steve Urkel

I find it funny how you list of names grows with each sketch....

I doubt you have any connection to benone or belo, name dropping makes you look foolish.....

I doubt you have any connection to benone or belo, name dropping makes you look foolish.....

I don't know who belo is, but i've been known to hang out with Ben. I also know Weir. There is a conectiong here. Steve Erkel, you can officialy consider yourself as one foolish looking kid. He he!

Guest Steve Urkel
Originally posted by mark4_relax

I don't know who belo is, but i've been known to hang out with Ben. I also know Weir. There is a conectiong here. Steve Erkel, you can officialy consider yourself as one foolish looking kid. He he!

I don't give a fuck who you know, I'm talking about who wire knows.....

???

what is your problem..?

I mean...I like saying Hi to people I KNOW on my sketches.what is so wrong with that? okay its alot..but who cares.? I dont..and you shouldn't either..ther're more important things to care about. and oh well..I dont know BELO or what you wrote..I know BenOne..yes I do.

so..tell me..whats soo wrong??

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Well, aren't we just the arrogant bad ass? And I'm not sticking up for you wier, or whatever your name is, so back off.

no just showing this kid how lame his letterforms are. shit, bite my sketches for all i care. put them to good use. i just can't stand to see a good name like that being tortured by bad letters.

?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Well, aren't we just the arrogant bad ass? And I'm not sticking up for you wier, or whatever your name is, so back off.

can u please tell me what you mean by that? r u talkin bad about my sketch or what? *sorry sometimes I dont understand everything,cause im no american or so*

I just cant understand what is so important about WHO I know...I am not the poser-type-of-person that writes down names just to be 'cool'..i like to greet my people..THATS ALL.

thanx for the oens that like the sketch.. it is W I R E.. the w and the i arents not that good to see.. i know.. =)

bye

well

well..thats is your opinion..but not mine. I like to say hi to people i know on sketches..so thats it. i dont care if my graff is good enough or not..that does not has anything to do with it..

Originally posted by FROSTY

I dont give any props to anyone in my graf. First of all its not good enough to make anyone look good second of all if it was i wouldnt give anyone respect because I should get all teh credit for my work.

Archived