new sketch check it out doodz

FLIP87

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok ill be cool too and number my sentences 1, i do post my own shit 2, yea i did over did it by sayin its the worst ive ever seen but your the moron if you think its good!!! and 3, i was just tryin to be nice about tellin him that his shit blows ass......so whos the moron now....yea thats right you are

hahaha FLIP... best advice ever!

kid,

You've clearly got the patience down to do a straight line

and polish the drawing up a bit. Now just try it with straight letters.

After You've got the straights down, the curves will come naturally.

And I see where you were going with the dots on top but they dont

work yet. And that drip looks more like jizz than paint drips (??).

work on this style first

http://www.pjchmiel.com/photo/signs/milwaukbest.jpg'>

Originally posted by nightagger

ok ill be cool too and number my sentences 1, i do post my own shit 2, yea i did over did it by sayin its the worst ive ever seen but your the moron if you think its good!!! and 3, i was just tryin to be nice about tellin him that his shit blows ass......so whos the moron now....yea thats right you are

i think the best thing besides you calling me "cool" for numbering my sentances then you in turn do it, more than likely to keep track of your own mind, is the fact that you think you are being nice by sayin that shit blows ass. When in fact the nice thing to do would be to say something like "you need to work on your skill and simples". you my friend are more than likely a 12 year old kid like everyone else says, except they neglected to mention how you are probably doing graffiti to be cool. im sorry you are alive

see its kinda hard to be doin somethin to be "cool" when you dont tell anyone that you do it you fuckin retard....i didnt even tell my fiance that i did graff till a month ago and weve been together for 5 years....and as far as being 12....im prolly older than you beings that i have 2 kids!!! but thats not the point....the point is however old we are we are fighting like a couple of 12 year olds over some stupid shit so i guess im gonna have to be man enough and call it truths and id like to say im sorry if i affended you by picking on the poor kid and his shitty work cuz after all thats what started this hole mess

Night guy, check the spelling on 'offended'. Yeah its cool how this kid says tell me what you think so i can improve and people say 'wow, damn, your shit sucks!' im sure that helped him out... Actually thats how i got better so ill say it again, that sucks but if you stick with it you'll get better just keep it up but dont get down on yourself about sucking i think everyone sucked when they started except for those naturals, they still suck...

Originally posted by nightagger

see its kinda hard to be doin somethin to be "cool" when you dont tell anyone that you do it you fuckin retard....i didnt even tell my fiance that i did graff till a month ago and weve been together for 5 years....and as far as being 12....im prolly older than you beings that i have 2 kids!!! but thats not the point....the point is however old we are we are fighting like a couple of 12 year olds over some stupid shit so i guess im gonna have to be man enough and call it truths and id like to say im sorry if i affended you by picking on the poor kid and his shitty work cuz after all thats what started this hole mess

yeah, i guess you are right, we are fighting like 12 year old, its just internet bullshit. Imma stop too, sorry i guess

Archived