Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New Site

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Original, Mar 4, 2002.

1. Original

Original New Jack

I've just started to build a new graffiti resource website. The layout of the site is complete and now I'm starting to work on the content side of it. If anyone has any pieces of work or any other piece of information they would like to contribute please email me at k_a_n_i_n_e@hotmail.com

I'll make another post when the site is finished so look out for it.

Thanks

Peace

2. drip one

drip one Guest

you want flics and your email name is kanine? if this is turner, tell hooch i said whats up.

3. Original

Original New Jack

Nah man you must have me confused for someone else

4. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

cough, come on bobbii, go away.... seriously...

JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

good look with your site...

tease

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Right now is the wrong time to be asking for graff flicks with only a few posts, not that it matters but...
    Check the other threads and you might see why.

6. Original

Original New Jack

Yeh maybe I'll just start off by going out and taking my own flix in the yard and around town.