new shyte ...TUO

WrIot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i c wut ur sayin and trust i never byte cuz then no one gets respect xcept 4 tha person u bit ...but anyway thanx ,ans i c wut u mean about tha second 1 after i look at it it kinda doesnt flow but he &i did it at seperate times not knowin wut tha other person had in mind we kinda share a book...

Guest Frost-BK
Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

your still struggling with letter structure, im guessing you havent got 2d down yet otherwise there wouldnt be so many mistakes. Go back to 2d, most importantly the blocky simple style with no extra shit, then you will get better at this-

^^^

Very True...Definitely take his advice.

OK first of all i'm frum Conn. second of all i'm not european and third i will not leave it to the europeans i like this style of graff so i'm going to go after it and U TOYS DONT REALIZE THAT THE ONLY PPL TALKIN SHYT IS TOYS post sum of ur shyt and if i'm wrong ill admit i'm wrong but until then dont juss fukkin say u hate it tell me why otherwize shut tha fukk up and post sumwhere else cuz i'm not here 4 ur stupid kiddy comments I WANT A FUKKIN REASON WHY U HATE MY SHYT...and NO i will not go back to 2d its not my thing if i can get metter at 3d then i'm going to go and practice not go backwards and degress bcuz sum1 WHO I DONT EVEN KNO IS TALKIN SHYT...ima keep doin it until i get as good as i can get or iuntil my work gets tha amount of respect i think it does...so toys shut up unless u have a valid point...AND I WILL KEEP POSTIN PICS 4 THA NON -HATERS,AND TO THA NON HATERS THANK YOU

Archived