new rap city host

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i fucking care you douche bag, when your sitting around the house in your boxers at 3 in the afternoon and have nothing to watch, you turn on rap city and see some alright interviews with rap people, and some written rhymes that people try to pass off as freestyles, exept for tigger, he used to actually freestyle his shit. but this new dude is a toy, his whole persona is a farse.

your definatly write about people tryin to pass writtens off as freestyles... case in point.. this is why i hate ice-t-

anyone remember rhyme and reason great hip hop documentary. ice-t does this nice "freestyle" and this is like 95/96 maybe and then in 2001 i believe, i see ice in the booth and guess what hes doin the same exact rhyme like 5 years later... i mean come on... shit was corny... but there has been some good shit and tigger was cool yamean...

i fucking care you douche bag, when your sitting around the house in your boxers at 3 in the afternoon and have nothing to watch, you turn on rap city and see some alright interviews with rap people, and some written rhymes that people try to pass off as freestyles, exept for tigger, he used to actually freestyle his shit. but this new dude is a toy, his whole persona is a farse.

When you're sitting around at 3 in your boxers, you should be asking yourself things like, "What position am I in to comment on decisions made by people who have lives?", "Why don't I have any friends?", and "Where the fucking hell are my pants?".