New poster

Guest Agt. Adopus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

ummmm the propaghanda poster is interesting.

The dude ripped off the propaganda poster. I saw his shit, said, "hmmm why would this kid put the image of a rising sun in his little poster" and then "I bet he just scanned some image by a real designer from WW2 fucked with it a little bit, added his little slogan and then called it his own." I hate people who do shit like that, so I poked around (for all of ten minutes, this image is available on page one of a google search) and posted the original image. He's since pulled his "new" poster.

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

yall are slow... your to caught up in being cool.. hella people put up propaganda posters... thats like sayin .. if you rock rollers you a revs biter... now if you where puttin up metal skultures.. tahts pushin it..

no probably not:crazy:

Originally posted by mud_buddha

The dude ripped off the propaganda poster. I saw his shit, said, "hmmm why would this kid put the image of a rising sun in his little poster" and then "I bet he just scanned some image by a real designer from WW2 fucked with it a little bit, added his little slogan and then called it his own." I hate people who do shit like that, so I poked around (for all of ten minutes, this image is available on page one of a google search) and posted the original image. He's since pulled his "new" poster.

so he basically just stole an actual poster?

Guest defyone
Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

yall are slow... your to caught up in being cool.. hella people put up propaganda posters... thats like sayin .. if you rock rollers you a revs biter... now if you where puttin up metal skultures.. tahts pushin it..

your gay.. your super gay.. and you suck... uhmm.. yea. fag

Archived