Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NEW PIG DESTROYER

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Sep 23, 2004.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

relapse made an e card for the new pig destroyer cd, Terrifyer, due out Oct. 12th. A vocal change but god damn they are still amazing. They get better with each release.

http://www.relapse.com/ecards/pigdestroyer/

2. oner

oner Member

I downloaded it, but I've only listened to it once. It didn't grab my attention as much as Prowler in the Yard on the first listen, but I'm sure I'll come to love it.

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I'm not really feeling that song much, but maybe if I heard more I would be into it. Time will tell

4. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

what did you download it from? I was looking on soulseek back when I was home and I couldn't find it. I'm on a Mac at school so I've only got lime wire.

5. oner

oner Member

I got it off of soulseek. I'm actually missing track 6, but I have everything else. I don't think I'm online at home right now, but when I get there in about 30 minutes I'll be on. My user name is slore.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

music = yes.

vocals = bleeeeccchhh.

7. Ape Shit

Ape Shit Senior Member

goddamn,
    seems like they're taking the same path Converge took- sounding like complete pussies.

what the fuck, not a single blast beat in that song. i think almost every song on 38 Counts of Battery had a blast beat or was even remotely fast. and none of the pussy singing either. fuckin shit.

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

not the same old pig destroyer... good, but not as good...

my favorite song of theirs is a dwarves cover tho...

9. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i dont know if any of you have the cd that has the track " junkyard god" one of my favorites from them if you wouldnt mind sending me that track, or the whole cd somehow i ve baught that cd two and its been lost within 2 days of purchace so im kinda pissed. it would be appreciated iheartboobs@mail.com

10. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

^I have learned that ntier drum solo in the begining of that song....sooooo good.

as for the new one...dude...what a BIG change..as Misspantala had chatted with me befor on there last album (witch was...kind of a let down) they have been pulling some wierd stunts.

im not fealing this album...well that first song at least. did they change drummers?

the second song has a rad breakdown though.

i found some new crazy metal glass casket and psyopus...those guys tear it UP...wack

i got the soulseek with some cool shit if you want to hit me up MARWOK is my name on there

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

the computer is made of milk...and so are you.

12. type R

type R Senior Member

bleehhhh...i would rate this a 7. the change in singing, like everyone else has said, isnt doing it for me.