New Piece.

ActivRok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im going to step into this too boys.

ACTIVROK : your work looks nice ... well drawn, well structured letters. so all 'n' all it looks good.

SWISS CHEESE: I would agree with you its a good style but very sterotypical "GRAFFITI" looking.

So in the end its well done but not very original conceptually. not to talk shit but just stating my view on it. overall i like it keep going and progress that style to new heights to make it yours !

NOTE: i never said bite. i just stated it wasnt very original but more sterotypical. OR maybe im projecting cuz i feel my shit is sterotypical.

MY opinion is if the style is bitt post the damn thing its biten from! so we can all understand as i did with MUSE/NOISE piece! anybody can say anything is bitt but can they prove it! Either post the bit piece or stfu and no sorry ass exuses oh website down, i dont feel like it, cam scanner comp broke! Most members on this site are ballbreakers! I respect of of you peeps but seriously dont say notings bit unless you post the damn picture!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived