Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New Piece.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by ActivRok, Aug 20, 2003.

1. ActivRok

ActivRok Junior Member

heres a new sketch, didnt wanna open a thread for one sketch, but oh well. more to come.

[​IMG]

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

its pretty good, what it say?

3. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

4. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

sexy makes me wanna yank it

lol

5. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

i like it..........

but you know it's not your style......
    chomp chomp.

6. ActivRok

ActivRok Junior Member

^are u fuckin serious? peep my other work and you'll realize its my style.

7. swiss cheese

i am fucking serious

are you telling me that you invented that A and that T? those are so standard these days that I cant even place it.
    next question.....

8. ActivRok

ActivRok Junior Member

your dumb man. there are only so many ways to create an A and a T. if you wanna say that i bit em whatever, im not out to impress you behind your screen.

9. swiss cheese

i'm dumb he says

yeah there are only so many ways.....about a million.
    You posted on a public board looking for opinions and you got one. Now take it how you want, but that's my opinion. Work on developing a more original style or stick with that one. I dont care.

10. ActivRok

ActivRok Junior Member

11. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

im going to step into this too boys.
    ACTIVROK : your work looks nice ... well drawn, well structured letters. so all 'n' all it looks good.

SWISS CHEESE: I would agree with you its a good style but very sterotypical "GRAFFITI" looking.

So in the end its well done but not very original conceptually. not to talk shit but just stating my view on it. overall i like it keep going and progress that style to new heights to make it yours !

NOTE: i never said bite. i just stated it wasnt very original but more sterotypical. OR maybe im projecting cuz i feel my shit is sterotypical.

12. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

MY opinion is if the style is bitt post the damn thing its biten from! so we can all understand as i did with MUSE/NOISE piece! anybody can say anything is bitt but can they prove it! Either post the bit piece or stfu and no sorry ass exuses oh website down, i dont feel like it, cam scanner comp broke! Most members on this site are ballbreakers! I respect of of you peeps but seriously dont say notings bit unless you post the damn picture!

13. nightagger

nightagger Junior Member

I have no comment on the hole "bite" issue but i just wanted to say that handstlyes pretty dope....:lick:

14. 7126

7126 Guest

very nice..but wats with the lined paper dude

15. ActivRok

ActivRok Junior Member

no sketchbook right now so i just use lined paper.