NEW PICS

incabus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by incabus

i went out writing with ewok jaes chet and some other cats.btc........

i ran out of film before i got my finished piece pics.

me

It's kind of hard to go writing with Ewok, Jaes and Chet when they weren't even there when you were painting. Nice try though.

And why'd you kid's rag the Ewok and Jaes rollers? That's just straight disrespect. Coulda let that shit run for more than a week.

Re: fire guy

Originally posted by incabus

you dont even know me. ewok and jaes were geting started. chet is like my brother. nice one fire guy....

You can't tell me that Ewok and Jaes were getting started. Haha.. this is some funny shit. I don't understand why you have to pretend that they were there.

You are going over Jaes in the flick of your peice, and I know they weren't there to grant you permission to go over there beautiful rollers with crappy handstyles and an outline.

ya its the same chet from ct/ny. and to the fire guy again im going over a buble. thats like five cents of his respect i went over. the bubles were old any ways. he was piecing on the wall to the side. its a legal wall you moron. why would he get mad when i went over his legal buble. besides the fact he told me to, your trying to get into something you dont know about. jock me.....

btc.

fame whore

I was down there when you and C4 were painting those "peices." Besides you two, there were only two others down there, who were already painting when I showed up, and were definetly not Ewok or Jaes.

The Chet, Jaes, and all you posted above was there a few days to a week before you even showed up and did that peice above.

I know it's a legal wall, and maybe you are down with them, cause you're right, I don't know you, I just know what I saw - you and C4 rockin a wall alone.

i sort of felt what you said right there about the movie ish. but i am down with chet ewok and jaes. matter of fact im going out with ser2 tonight. were all reppin btc. to tell the truth i dont even know how ewok got down with us. he was with me and waze one night throwin btc up. whatever. and yes the real bio did throw a piece up. if the fire guy was there he should have saw it.

EWOK WAS PUT DOWN WIT BTC FROM SINCE AND JEE BTC WHEN SPEK WAS STILL ALIVE, BTC ORIGINALS, SER2 WAS BARRED FROM BTC WHEN HE TRIED TO GIVE PAINT TO SQUASH A BEEF WITH ANOTHER CREW AND SINCE BEAT HIS ASS IN FRONT OF BOTH CREWS. SO HES NOT DOWN, AND YOU NOT EITHER IF HE PUT YOU DOWN, PLUS YOU NEVER MET SPEK, SO YOU DEFINATELY AINT BTC, THESE NIGGAS TAKE THAT FAMILY SHIT SERIOUS AND YOU CAN END UP HURT OVER THAT STUFF.

BIO DID NOT DO THAT

YOU DO NOT KNOW EWOK

JAES DIDNT GIVE PERMISSION TO DISS HIS SHIT,

JUST CUZ ITS A LEGAL SPOT DOESNT MEAN RESPECT ISNT IN ORDER,

IM SURE THEY WULDNT BE HAPPY KNOWING THEY DROVE FROM NYC TO PAINT SO YOU TOYS CAN GO RIGHT OVER IT, THERES PLENTY OF UN USED SPACE TO PAINT,, YOU HERBS WILL RUIN YOUR OWN SPOT THIS WAY AND NO ONE WILL COME BACK. KEEP IT UP TOYS

ONLY TOYS HAVE TO ARGUE T GET THEIR POINT ACROSS. DONT REPLY , CUZ U LOOK STUPIDER EVERYTIME YOU OPE YOUR MOUTH

I WENT PAINTING WITH EWOK AND JAES? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YOU A NOBODY YOUNGIN,, GO WATCH BLUS CLUES

Guest montanaman

yo iron mans right... how can you compare a bio with that shit reo that i just peeped... thats like an insult to tats cru. not that im jokin tats but why would he come and paint by his lonesome, everytime i see the tats niggahs they paint with their family, dawg besides that shit looks like reo instead of bio... or dang i have to stop smokin that waky weed....

Re: Your a dick of the biggest kind

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

listen up you bullshit artist. i was there and i know you were not. you try to fake moves like your down but you are not. and now everyone knows it. as for that kid ser2 you tell him when i catch him i'm gonna ass rape him. rikers island style. he owes paint to my peoples for going over them. and he better stop reppin BTC cause he has been docked. you truly played yourself money you should feel real small right about now:king:

and for the record that is not bio you dick it

is reo [/quote

THATS SOME FUNNY SH*T. RIKERS STYLE??DAMN. HOPE SER2 CARRIES AROUND SOME LUBRICATION IN HIS POCKET, OTHERWISE THAT S*IT IS GONNA BE RAW!

YOU MUST LEARN

YO this is the funniest post in along time. Yo to you toys I know that you guys dissed the strip me and my crew did up in that spot. You better learn before someone takes this back to the old ways... You dont want to get a railroad spike in the head do you.

Their is other ways to get attention. Like do some burners and go for yours. Dont suck other peoples dicks to try to get fame for being a jock, sucker, toy,.........Later....I got my flicks do you.....

OT INC..........ERVOSTER

Guest MRBURNS

crack baby

CONGRATULATIONS, u just made yourself a contestant for an official ass beating. SECOND OF ALL, get off btc's dick, U dont know us, u aint down, and u do not want to meet us. JAESONE GOD. BTC MAFIA, OT INC, 2002:D

fantastic... i like this, now kids in the midwest can understand what new york is like. this might be the suspended reality of the internet, but you cannot open your mouth and let shit come out without someone running up on you. a little bit of actual realness is very very refeshing...

all the cops on this board just shit themselves-

"yo, hal.. this must be that 'beef' that the kids are always talking about!"

Archived