NEW ORLEANS

TURBO DOG

whats up america..i am stuck in texas..but..i think my house is under water in new orleans so yeah show your love for the N.O. and support all charity organizations...all fr8 lines are covered by water...but yeah holler at me.....and peace to the most GANGSTER CITY IN THE WORLD!!!!!

GOOSE ONE SFR......NEW ORLEANS..ya feel me??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i fucked your girlfriend@Sep 2 2005, 01:19 PM

fuck supporting the charities in NEW ORLEANS.  a bunch of uncivilized ppl.  during a national crisis they are looting, killing and raping eachother.  and then want help and money from other people in other states. but you can't even help yourselves. i

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN REALLY SAY THAT, CUZ I'M SURE ITS JUST A SMALL PERCENT THAT'S CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS.

I AGREE THAT THE ONES DOING THE CRIMES (ASIDE FROM THE ONE STEALING FOOD AND SUPPLIES THAT THEY NEED) ARE FUCKING IDIOTS, BUT THEIR ARE STILL PEOPLE IN THAT CITY THAT NEED HELP AND CAN USE THE DONATIONS.

I'VE BEEN THROUGH TOO MANY HURRICANES LIVING IN FLORIDA (ANDREW BEING THE WORST, BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE DESTRUCTION IN NEW ORLEANS) AND I KNOW THAT SHIT SUCKS.

I WAS PISSED WHEN KATRINA KNOCKED OUT ELECTRICITY HERE IN FLORIDA FOR A WEEK OR SO... BUT NOW THAT I SEE THE SHIT THAT IT FUCKED UP AFTER IT LEFT HERE, GOT STRONGER, AND HIT THEIR... SHITS CRAZY MAN... COULD HAVE BEEN ME IN THAT POSITION.

ANYWAY, MY POINT IS SUPPORT THE RELIEF FUNDS. I'M SURE A LOT OF YOU HAVE FRIENDS OUT THERE, I KNOW I DO... HELP THEM OUT.

red_cross.gif

personally i think they got all the right to loot the fuck outta walmart and major corporation for t.v stereo food clothes wutever guns all that but when they goin in folks homes climbing over dead bodys and killing folks thats all bad but shit happens wen crackheads cant get any crack ya heard meh?

Originally posted by ^ . ^+Sep 2 2005, 09:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (^ . ^ - Sep 2 2005, 09:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Sep 2 2005, 06:56 PM

fuck the charities. your the one who decided to live there. take the crying elsewhere.

what a classy fellow you are....

[/b]

well, its his fault he is adopted...

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by ^ . ^+Sep 3 2005, 02:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (^ . ^ - Sep 3 2005, 02:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Sep 2 2005, 06:56 PM

fuck the charities. your the one who decided to live there. take the crying elsewhere.

what a classy fellow you are....

[/b]

CANT BELIEVE SOME ONE WOULD SAY THAT...... GOD BLESS THE N.O.

Originally posted by loopdeloop@Sep 4 2005, 06:33 AM

my prayers go out to you guys stay safe

took the american goverment 7 days to give a fuck about its own people ..yet they would go and give iraq god knows how much attention and money..people are deprived of living requirements.. they try to break into buldings and house to stay above the diseased ridend streets and what do they get.. zero toleramce...nice fucking president use have

safe journey to all the people who have lost everything and half there friends and familes.. hope the lord will grant use a new begining..

stay safe -from mr flick ..australia