Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new orleans: fred radtke buffs

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by rrhyne, Mar 1, 2002.

1. rrhyne

rrhyne New Jack

hey all,
    anyone have any info on the man in new orleans responible for buffing
    anything that goes up?

his name is fred radtke (some of the writers lable his buffs that way)
    i know the city gives him free grey for buffing with, and that he does it for free, but other than that its a mistery. the reason i ask is a painter/sculpter friend of mine is on this kick which revolves around buffs.
    thanks

2. dauwckauwck

dauwckauwck Guest

I have heard of certain heads that found out where he lives.......

3. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

sucks to be that man then.

4. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

wow what a loser... for free?? Damn he's on a sick mission... fuckin prick. haha :p

5. mugshot

mugshot Guest

do a fill-in on his house...

6. Wilt

Wilt Guest

he doesn't get the paint from the city...he gets it from sheman williams....uhhh...his motto is "dont be seedy,erase graffiti"..hes pretty tall and kinda fat..and hes a dick...hes buffed legals as people i know were painting them..thats about all you need to know.

7. Asid

Asid Guest

Sounds

Sounds like his daughter got an ass Tag after a doggy style bang from a writer.

8. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

We had the same problem over here in Los Angeles. Some guy named Jeo Connelly, would do the same thing. He called himself the graffiti guerilla and would buff spots. He would always put a message afterward, which in itself is uglier than the buff he used. He would put something telling artists to go get a job. I think he died or is too old to fight graff.... haha thinking about it makes me laugh.......... :p

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you could get all your buff sponsored, you'd get calls about ALL the graff in the city AND you're a volunteer so you can't be fired... hmm...

10. rrhyne

rrhyne New Jack

i personally think its a good thing. keeps the streets to the current writers.
    if you are up then you are active. plus the buffs are like desing elements
    all over the city.

11. cholo

cholo Guest

hmmm

yes this does sound intersting, maybe someday i'll be the local buffer and buff everyone but me! muhahahahah!

12. 2slim

2slim Member

FRED RADTKE IS A FAT TURD THAT HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GO ON THE NEWS AND TALK ABOUT HOW THE REASON KIDS DO GRAFFITI IS TO TEST THE NEIGHBORHOOD..IF THE GRAFFITI IS NOT BUFFED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS,THEN DRUG AND PROSTITUTION RINGS ARE SET UP AND YOUR ONCE NICE NEIGHBORHOOD IS NOW THE GHETTO...ANY TIME HIS FAT ASS FINDS OUT ABOUT A LEGAL WALL...HE PROCEEDS TO THREATEN THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING WITH CITY INSPECTORS AND TELLS HIM IF THE GRAFFITI IS NOT REMOVED,THEN HE WILL HAVE THEIR BUSINESS SHUT DOWN...I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF SPEAKING TO THIS FAT WASTE OF SPACE ON THE PHONE AND I ASSURE YOU HE IS JUST AS STUPID IN REAL LIFE AS HE SOUNDS ON THE NEWS...HE TOLD ME A LONG STORY ABOUT HOW HE TRACKED THE ACTIONS OF A "DRUG DEALING MURDEROUS GANG" ALL OVER THE GULF COAST..WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT GANG..HE TOLD ME THE NAME OF A SINGLE WRITER HERE IN NEW ORLEANS...HE IS OBVIOUSLY A RETARDED,LONELY LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO SO HE BUFFS GRAFFITI...AND NOT ONLY GRAFF, BUT FLYERS,STICKERS..I SWEAR TO GOD HE'S BUFFED STREET SIGNS WITH NO GRAFFITI ON THEM...AND HE DOESNT ASK PERMISSION FROM THE BUSINESS OWNERS TO APPLY HIS DISGUSTING GREY PAINT TO THEIR BUILDING...HE JUST DOES IT...I COULD GO ON ALL DYA ABOUT THIS QUEER BUT TO SUM IT UP HE SUCKS AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND HIS LITTLE TECHNIQUES..ITS NOT TO HARD TO STAY UP...

13. Asid

Asid Guest

lol

He doesnt Buff Heavens does he lol?:D

14. Jucerock

Jucerock Junior Member

If I caught a muthafucka doin that shit he'd catch a brick!

15. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

someone should trick him and pretend they want be involved in his buffing, get him to go to a creek to buff it, and then jump his stupid ass. he wont buff a thing after that...if he lives...just an idea (im not condoning violence, just playing the devil's advocate)