new orleans: fred radtke buffs

rrhyne

hey all,

anyone have any info on the man in new orleans responible for buffing

anything that goes up?

his name is fred radtke (some of the writers lable his buffs that way)

i know the city gives him free grey for buffing with, and that he does it for free, but other than that its a mistery. the reason i ask is a painter/sculpter friend of mine is on this kick which revolves around buffs.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by dauwckauwck

I have heard of certain heads that found out where he lives.......

sucks to be that man then.

he doesn't get the paint from the city...he gets it from sheman williams....uhhh...his motto is "dont be seedy,erase graffiti"..hes pretty tall and kinda fat..and hes a dick...hes buffed legals as people i know were painting them..thats about all you need to know.

Guest me IS cool

We had the same problem over here in Los Angeles. Some guy named Jeo Connelly, would do the same thing. He called himself the graffiti guerilla and would buff spots. He would always put a message afterward, which in itself is uglier than the buff he used. He would put something telling artists to go get a job. I think he died or is too old to fight graff.... haha thinking about it makes me laugh.......... :P

Guest cholo

hmmm

yes this does sound intersting, maybe someday i'll be the local buffer and buff everyone but me! muhahahahah!

FRED RADTKE IS A FAT TURD THAT HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GO ON THE NEWS AND TALK ABOUT HOW THE REASON KIDS DO GRAFFITI IS TO TEST THE NEIGHBORHOOD..IF THE GRAFFITI IS NOT BUFFED WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS,THEN DRUG AND PROSTITUTION RINGS ARE SET UP AND YOUR ONCE NICE NEIGHBORHOOD IS NOW THE GHETTO...ANY TIME HIS FAT ASS FINDS OUT ABOUT A LEGAL WALL...HE PROCEEDS TO THREATEN THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING WITH CITY INSPECTORS AND TELLS HIM IF THE GRAFFITI IS NOT REMOVED,THEN HE WILL HAVE THEIR BUSINESS SHUT DOWN...I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF SPEAKING TO THIS FAT WASTE OF SPACE ON THE PHONE AND I ASSURE YOU HE IS JUST AS STUPID IN REAL LIFE AS HE SOUNDS ON THE NEWS...HE TOLD ME A LONG STORY ABOUT HOW HE TRACKED THE ACTIONS OF A "DRUG DEALING MURDEROUS GANG" ALL OVER THE GULF COAST..WHEN I ASKED HIM WHAT GANG..HE TOLD ME THE NAME OF A SINGLE WRITER HERE IN NEW ORLEANS...HE IS OBVIOUSLY A RETARDED,LONELY LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO SO HE BUFFS GRAFFITI...AND NOT ONLY GRAFF, BUT FLYERS,STICKERS..I SWEAR TO GOD HE'S BUFFED STREET SIGNS WITH NO GRAFFITI ON THEM...AND HE DOESNT ASK PERMISSION FROM THE BUSINESS OWNERS TO APPLY HIS DISGUSTING GREY PAINT TO THEIR BUILDING...HE JUST DOES IT...I COULD GO ON ALL DYA ABOUT THIS QUEER BUT TO SUM IT UP HE SUCKS AND IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND HIS LITTLE TECHNIQUES..ITS NOT TO HARD TO STAY UP...

someone should trick him and pretend they want be involved in his buffing, get him to go to a creek to buff it, and then jump his stupid ass. he wont buff a thing after that...if he lives...just an idea (im not condoning violence, just playing the devil's advocate)

Archived