New Orleans and Friends

Guest Wilt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wilt

yeah..worn isalso a tattoo artist right? I think i met him with ENUFO OFA the other day..he seemed cool

Yeah that would be him........ Enuf just got put down recently right??

I'll be visiting there within the next two months! Just me and the OFAKer's cold kicking it in the Everglades whodie!!

everglades?you live in florida???if you do man,drop me an email:indefiniteomega@aol.com....we can link up and shit cuz im moving to orlando next week..:D

Originally posted by nomadawhat

cesp and are still down that way? flicks?

"i know amaze and grey went to new orleans. so whats up with that? lets hear about it." -sixteen vandals

-stroke my ego please.........

oh well. i figured you fuckin fools wouldnt give the props where they were due. i was just wondering. at least you could admit that they did alot of shit there which nobody was even doing. i mean come on its not ego when people want to get feedback about some work done. fucker.

yo sixteenvandals...its not even like that because ARE is my homie...he's also one of my favorite writers...hes definitely gonna be on the next post i make...but im short of flicks..and CESPO left a while ago...

Guest SlakrOner

here is a flick of amaze down here from a couple years ago, i jacked this off and old louisiana graff site.

http://www.geocities.com/illnation

I didnt know grey came down here though, sorry.. sometimes our buffer catches stuff reall quick down here, so spots are always a gamble to see how long it will ride...

http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000019724/1000019724_11122001122718PM0.4212305.jpg'>

Archived