New Nirvana

Weapon X

yeah, well, maybe I shouldn't have started a whole thread about this, but I read in the papers the other day that a new Nirvana song has just been released, and it's some song that came out three months before Kurt Cobain's death. From what the article says, it had great reviews in a phone in poll. Any of you guys know the name of the song? I wanna download it.

:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im going to have to punch you in the fucking face for calling it pre-emo music, but then give you a kiss to make it all better cuz your my boy.

But god fucking damn. It's grunge, not pre-emo. :: KICK ::

And I don't care what any of you bitches say, Kurt was a good man.

I heard about this too, I'm not sure the name of the song, but all I know is that bitch fuck Courtney would get her ass beat if I ever saw her.

The band recorded mannnny songs that they never released because his bitch wife said those are "HER" songs and she doesn't want to release any of them. Fuck her.

I don't know, I miss Nirvana back in the day....... biggest shock was how the one guy ended up in Foo Fighters.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

what kind of freak are you? How can you not like that type of music? You must be a crack head virgin loser. muahahha

naw i loves you.

play on.

Are you being serious?

I could care less if he hates Nirvana but damn, calling it Emo hurt.

Originally posted by DEE38

Im going to have to punch you in the fucking face for calling it pre-emo music, but then give you a kiss to make it all better cuz your my boy.

But god fucking damn. It's grunge, not pre-emo. :: KICK ::

And I don't care what any of you bitches say, Kurt was a good man.

I heard about this too, I'm not sure the name of the song, but all I know is that bitch fuck Courtney Cox would get her ass beat if I ever saw her.

The band recorded mannnny songs that they never released because his bitch wife Cox said those are "HER" songs and she doesn't want to release any of them. Fuck her.

I don't know, I miss Nirvana back in the day....... biggest shock was how the one guy ended up in Foo Fighters.

why the fuck would courtney cox care?

cobain was married to courtney LOVE.

Guest im not witty

here i go pullin cards..

1st ...the song is called you know your right

2nd ..love not cox

3rd...pearl jam did not start grunge. maybe that was the first band YOU heard but bands like green river, mudhoney, and a billion others pioneered that sound..

i have heard the nirvana song, suprisingly it sounds like the slower mid tempo rock stuff on the radio now, nirvana way ahead of its time in that aspect, too bad all the crap on the radio makes the nirvana song sound familiar the first time i heard it... i give it a 6.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i thought courtney wanted to release it, but the band members were the ones who thought it shouldnt be released?

i cant find this song on kazaa, anyone know where i can find it?

Edit+oh nevermind, i found it. i had clicked video not audio.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i thought courtney wanted to release it, but the band members were the ones who thought it shouldnt be released?

Courtney Love and the living members of Nirvana have been arguing about this shit for years. The members of Nirvana wanted to realease a box set of all the nirvana recordings including previously unreleased tracks. Unfortunately, courtney being the bitch that she is, wouldnt allow this saying that Kurt was by himself Nirvana and that the other band members should not profit from the release. Finally, they agreed on releasing a self titled greatest hits cd with "you know your right".

Fuck. I wouldve wanted that box set even though I have all of the Nirvana cd's. I fucking miss Nirvana and I'm not even old enough to remember them...

Originally posted by DEE38

ended up in foo fighters? wtf are you talking about? its his freakin Brainchild, Foo fighters ended up on him.

kurt states "Every junkie ive ever met has fought with it at least 5 years and most end up fighting for about 15-25 years,until finally they have to resort to becoming a slave to another drug called "the 12 step program" which is in itself another drug /religion. if it works for you do it. if you ego is too big start at suqare one and go the psychological rehabilitative way. Either way you have atleast 5 to 10 years of battle ahead of you..

THAT BRINGS US TO OUR FIRST LESSON KIDS "JUST SAY NO"

he wrote a sucide note for his family too:

"Im sorry,sorry,sorry I'll be there Ill protect you I dont know where im going I just cant be here anymore

....there a liittle piece of mind but to no part of the thread i just thought id drop some kurt knowledge

Guest socrates

There's a reason why that song wasn't realeased, it sucked big time......

I also can understand why the man did heroin and killed himself, I too know what drizzle means

Archived