New Necro

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

won't sound much different than any other necro album. i like his beats, but the subject matter just gets more tired as time goes on. nothing will top 'i need drugs'

yeah right listen to knife in ya spine on hydes disk. My copy is coming from sandbox any day now.

I don't think Necro is like ICP..them faggots are corny. "Chicken Huntin'"..and Faygo..hahahaha. Plus all the Hot Topic mallrats listen to them. I havn't ever even met or seen a person in real life who knew who Necro was except one cat in a record shop.

I know Necro's shit is all the same but I don't get tired of it. It pumps me up and gets me ready for the day listening about motherfuckers getting diced up with a machete. His beats are fucking ill too.

I can fuck with him easier than a lot of these underground cats with the abstract weird ass styles that don't keep my attention and the boring beats they spit on.

Oh yeah..copped this shit off SLSK..its good.

I don't know about the "metal" tracks though..I dont fuck with rock or metal or any of that bullshit.

" My distorted raps hit like Lizzy Bordens axe Leave you on ya back like Uncle Howie on the floor collapsed off the crack/ your dead for sure carve you like a pedicure slide you inside the compartment & close the thick metal door/ This is hip hop fag You will get ya dick shot bad forensics will put pieces of you in a stinky ziploc bag to be analyzed Lets scubadive & find out whos not alive it is Tales From The Crypt when ya tits are hit with clips the devils on ya dick ya life has been sucked out of you by mahfistos lip/ Take a visit to my mental prison where I solicit the explicit before death tortures the prerequisite/ you will never not see me sadistic rip in ya stomach now ya gizzards evicted pull out the scissors I let my lizard lick it/ squirting a bloody blizzard Money is shaking like hes living but he isn't " -NECRO

killings all around

" Street cats with minds that orbit around morbid feel this absorb it and cawk your TEC bump this til the cops get vexed & knock on doors with warrants looking to make you pay for your sins/ hide in the closet if they bust the door in wake up the neighbors fuck hard labor the only way I will open a box with a large razor is when I recieve a shipment of equipment to make beats that got you kids flipping/ now flip in the clip and bust off your shit for independence for co defendents for the 5th ammendment for dogs 25 year sentanced that shits fucked up consequences get over and ya luck sucks/ judges making examples out of cats how about we make an example out of a judge and stab him in the back with a sharpened gaval you lock me up for robbery dont rob my life dont play god with me For all you dogs in pain with the internal morgue in your brain dying just to live dont make me bust it kid/ working 8 hours a day for someone else is insane your like a slave only difference is you are giving yourself permission Like a fiend on a mission headed towards the same door you walked through an hour before circling like a bird up in the atmosphere Get out of line gats appear gangsters are here wiseasses turn bastard/ I learned alot how to earn or not never buy a burner that is hot make sure it is out the box before I knew how to box used to throw alot of shots now a jab & hook does it quickly try to hit me/ I train like another country bombing the city like it is Vietnam in the 60's and I am a hippy/ Holding like 10 clips G a 9Milli & more guns I will be buckin my fuckin shit off at everyone til the wars done " -NECRO

Originally posted by avils

bit of redundant statement.. its like whips/gats/cash vs gore/smut/drugs

:confused:

rapping about flying penguins on an album would be innovative and interesting. rapping about flying penguins for 2 more albums would become boring. that's just the way it is.

i don't get the point you were trying to make

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

rapping about flying penguins on an album would be innovative and interesting. rapping about flying penguins for 2 more albums would become boring. that's just the way it is.

i don't get the point you were trying to make

just meant that forever and a day rappers talk about gats, slinging crack, and jacking jacks for their napsacks.. i dont see why necro gets singled out for having two or more songs where he refers to killing whores or sodomising dead bodies. 99% of any music by any dude has a similar theme.

rip BIG punisher

Originally posted by avils

just meant that forever and a day rappers talk about gats, slinging crack, and jacking jacks for their napsacks.. i dont see why necro gets singled out for having two or more songs where he refers to killing whores or sodomising dead bodies.

singled out? well, it is a thread about his album.

doesn't mean the constant churning out of bling rap and mindless gangsta shit isn't as boring as fuck either. about 95% of hip hop coming out these days is worthless. necro is among the 5% that doesn't completely suck, but at the same time unless you're a huge fan it can get tiresome with time.

just my $0.02. take it with a grain of salt