New money......(euros checkin)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well my Europeans friends, this is it.

In one day you'll forget about your traditional national money and start using Euro's.

I'm preety sure i'll get ripped off cause i didnt put any effort on learning the new values. Anyone that has been in a foreign country before knows how easily you can spend money when you dont know the value, anyway it will be fun and most of all, no exchange (haha)...Amsterdam here i come.

Happy spending and happy new year:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone want to send me some of the old worthless Dutch money? I have always wanted all the bills designed by *damn! that one guy who's name I currently forget*... anyway, you know the ones, the stuff that looks like funny money...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well putted, dutch money is funny money and well designed.

The thing is that it aint worthless, you'll have to get rid of them to be worthless when they end up recycled

swiss money is very interesting.

this new euro sounds alot easier than that wierd italian money...... how can something like a sandwich be 2,000 of any sort of currency. strange.

any canadians like the new 10 dollar bill? i hate that thing.

...am i the only american who is bummed out that he will never get to experience the multitudes of currency...it actually bummed me out the other day that by the time i put my euro trip together the euro is all there will be....whatever i get stupid around the holiday,must be all the eggnog ....i heard a great story about the dutch mark and its design on NPR a few weeks ago, i guess the designer now teaches at rhode island design....r

Archived