Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new michelle branch video with guest appearance by mber

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by CountRockula, Aug 23, 2002.

1. CountRockula

CountRockula New Jack

yeah i was flipping through the channels and i saw this music video on mtv where there were running by some freights, and there it was, mber.

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

i saw that....

its on a upfe if im not mistaken.

what can you say? dudes a king...
    :king:

3. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

He must have knocked it out the box for her to put him in the video.

4. WITS

WITS Member

Is it that video where she's buy a car at the begining? That shit was just on but I can't stand that music so I changed the channel. hah. Maybe I will have to watch next time.

5. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

holy shit...he must be so proud...michelle branch...now that's music.
    maybe onorok will be in the next S Club 7 video..

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

doesnt mber live near disneyworld, maybe they were in the mickey mouse club together with britney, yo but for real that is a pretty good payoff being in a video, hey isnt miss17 in a biggie video?.

7. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

i saw it last night it was ope i think but i dont know if it was mber so i am goingto try to get it on tape

8. HEIST2002

HEIST2002 New Jack

lets not blow, spots shall we?
    -seeking

9. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

He may be an old head but this 140 LB warlord can drink him under the table....i think.

10. el nervo

el nervo Senior Member

11. *

who the fuck is michelle branch?. is the bitch hot or what? and who the hek is MBER? jk