New Member right here. Check this piece I did.

Kastro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo Kastro:

You got potential bro. Everyones early stuff wasnt that great because you have to start somewhere. Just a suggestion. Practice getting down straight letters first(along with handstyle and throw ups). After you have that down throw some curves in them. Then maybe a arrow here and there. Trying to start with Wild Styles is like trying to pop wheelies on your bike, without knowing how to even ride it!!. Start out like that and youll be aok.

Guest kasmoney

yo i dont know where yaa from but im a philly head..im know as kastro synthenik...so change ya tag or your gonna be called a biter real soon...

Originally posted by kasmoney

yo i dont know where yaa from but im a philly head..im know as kastro synthenik...so change ya tag or your gonna be called a biter real soon...

I'm from Newfoundland, same as WEIS so I chose my name originally. If that's your name then call it a coincidence.

PS I started the album originally for BMX so that explains all the BMX pics.

it's alright

it's alright, i don't really believe it was your first, but it really dones't flow, just kinda chaotic(in a random bullshit type way).

Oh jeez, that wasn't my first by any means. Sorry if I lead anyone to believe that, I just meant that I'm new to this board and wanted some input on a piece I just finshed. I've been sketching on and off for like 2 years now. I'll get some pics of some of my other pieces sooner or later.

Guest KASTONE
Originally posted by Kastro

This is Kastro,

haha...get a new name bro...im sure im not the only one writing kast or kastro or fucking kast100000000.....hahaha peace

'xanax are great'-kastoner...aov crue! hehe..

Originally posted by Kastro

Oh jeez, that wasn't my first by any means. Sorry if I lead anyone to believe that, I just meant that I'm new to this board and wanted some input on a piece I just finshed. I've been sketching on and off for like 2 years now. I'll get some pics of some of my other pieces sooner or later.

please don't

Guest --->NEKS
its a cool style.

are you for real man?? that was the worst "graffiti" i think i ever seen.im not trying to discourage or anything, but damn, you need alot of work.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by T.T Boy

nice pic of you and your bike.

haha yeah sucka. I'll wait and save that photo of yourself until you become a wanted criminal and then I will turn it in to the proper authorites for a cool glazed donut! :lol:

dont let folks discourage you, keep goin. get you some plywood some paint, befriend a writer,practice, practice. you got some concepts what ever you thinkin probobly dope you just cant get it out yet. keep practicin and before you know it you'll do it

Archived