Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

*New Maxim Cover; Marge Simpson*

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Daze One Million, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

Marge gets sexy Maxim makeover

Marge Simpson is being given a sexy makeover to appear on the front cover of men's mag Maxim.

NCBuy.com says the cartoon character will strike a provocative pose in a wet, low-cut dress while scrubbing the floor.

On the inside pages, Marge changes her trademark hairstyle - letting her blue hair hang down as she waits for Homer in bed.

Maxim editor-in-chief, Keith Blanchard, says the front cover is a "radical departure for a men's magazine."

But he adds: "She's the sexiest mama in all of toon town, especially that sexy voice - arrghh!"

The team behind The Simpsons helped create the sketches for the special forthcoming issue.

But Maxim says only a third of the covers will feature Marge - the rest will carry a picture of Paris Hilton

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2004120405,00.jpg'>

[url=http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_890547.html?menu=news.quirkies.showbizquirkies]http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_89054...showbizquirkies[/url]

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

yeha i got the new maxim.. definetly NOT marge simpson. the new cover is DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPEEEE.. Although there is something stupid on the inside about marge.

EDIT* wait.. 1/3 are marge simpson? SHIT I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE!!

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

can you say...collectors item! :idea:

4. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

no doubt, i was going to get me a copy but had no money on me, but reguardless i thought it was really cool that they had marge on there...fuck paris hilton

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, paris hilton needsa get hit by a train....and thats dope that marge mad eit

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

cartoon food always looks so fucking delicious. like when some turkey aroma just wafts through the air and picks motherfuckers up by their noses. that shit makes me hungry. and cartoon bitches most def make me horny too. remember the rescue rangers? that little mouse bitch had such a sick pair of tits. soooo hot. i'll rub one out for marge just like i do for all my maxim bitches.

7. synaps

synaps Senior Member

my sub came with ms. hilton on it ... marge is in it though

she does look pretty hot

using that issue as a mousepad atm actually

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i got the Paris Hilton cover in the mail, but today while at the grocry store i saw the one with Marge, thought it was cool and grabed a copy as well as the new Blender.

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

:lol:

Jessica rabbit got it goin on...

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

http://www.maximonline.com/shared_images/maxim_cover.gif'>

yeah!!

11. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i'd rather fuck marge. but then i'd like to whip it out and nut in paris' eyes and make her cry.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.kak.ru/images/archive/13-14/epica/EP05027.jpg'>
    CHECK OUT THIS BITCH OH MAN I'D FUCKING TOUCH THAT SHIT HELL YES BROTHER

13. synaps

synaps Senior Member

i don't think she'd cry as much as she would enjoy it

14. LesboQueef

LesboQueef New Jack

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Fuck MAXIM. I buy STUFF.