NEW KRYLON COLORS

railspike

has anyone seen these new colors??? maybe its old news to yall but we got like 10 or 15 new colors at our store,

the dopest one being WATERMELON a dope ass hot pink thats nice n strong

3 new colors of yellow that all kinda suck

1 new terracotta type color and a cool TAMATO that kinda sucks

they have a new type of paint called FUSION that is supposed to be plastic specific paint , its prettty dope shit acutally but the only draw back is its a fan tip , but it says that its also good for METAL. (so its all good) has anyone else seen these new colors?:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by intercity

hobby lobby, some meijer stores ... a lot of the new colors seem even more watered down than current krylon, which is a drag since a lot of the new colors are pretty sick

i dont beeleive its even possible to be more wattered down then it already was! but what stores are you findin this shit in?

...anybody seen these on the mideast coast yet?...i've been diggin hard and callin around and can't come across any of them...

...there seem to be mixed reactions, cause in the last thread on this someone said that they were all thicker than before and now you say they're thinner...what the fuck...

Word up I ran into these finally in L.A. I dont know if they are watery or what but these new colors are the shit, I almost bought all of them if the price hadnt been so high, 3.65 a can... fuck that Id rather buy Rustoleum or mix my own watermelon!!

Peace

YA ONE OF THE FUKIN BLUES IS BASICALLY "TEAL-BLUE", I DONT FEEL SO GREAT ABOUT HAVING A COLLECTION OF THE ORIGINAL SHIT NOW!! SWEET.

THERE'S LIKE 7 NEW WHITES,,,(ALL LIGHTLY BLENDED) WITH GREEN,YELLOW,BLUE ETC,,,,,

THEY WERE PUTTING ALOT OF THE REGULAR COLORS ON SALE FOR LIKE 1.90

WALMART NEEEEDS TO DO THIS WITH THEIR .88 PAINT. (new colors)

I'LL END WITH THIS:

NEW KRYLON COLORS GOOD AND BAD, PAINT MIXERS WILL GET MAD AND LAZY (ME) DIPSHITS WILL "THINK" THEIR FRESH JUST BECAUSE OF A SICK COLOR,,,,NOT CARING ABOUT "LETTERS"

OPINIONS OPINIONS.

THANK ME.

Archived