New Job in Print Company

Jake Stevens

Got a New job in a print company starting tomoro.. i doin graphic design in college but this is for the whole summer.. i was all happy to be starting in this place until i was talkin to an old friend of mine that i ran into and he used work for the same company... he made tea and shit for the first 3 months he was there.. personally i dont wanna be doin it now but the experience of the print company is well quite good for my degree so wat you lot think i should do stick it out for awhile and see how it goes or drop it before i burn my hands with hot tea! and continue with current job until i find somethin better...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds like a good job..even if you are just making tea...fuck it, shit could be hella worse..and if you ever have to do any actual work it'll be something you're interested in..you know what I do? I work for an insurance company...

yeah suppose yous are right but still hate doin nothin productive.. wait i on the ounce at 1235am and i up at 545 to get to work.. foget i said that! lol!

the money isnt too bad.. 480euros a week basic plus overtime.. i 20yrs old and live at home with the parents.. i shouldn really complain.. any "free stuffs" i get ill let yous know.. inks are top of list..

yeah come to Ireland the cost of living is ridiculous.. 850 for a bigmc meal... Abercrombie polo shirt 120euro only 49 dollars it slightly different... 5euro a can of Belton premium 3euro the rest of Europe.. i could go on bitchin.. lol... the money is very good but still id rather do somethin more productive..

man, u got hooked up.

i worked in printing for a few years.

blue coller ball breakn.

u got it sweet. how i like my tea.

seriously the chick who used to the designs would rock up @ 9, set the templates

we would shoot em and she was gone by 2pm

got twice as much moola as us cunts working 7-3

enjoy mate.