NEW JERSEYITES

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha.... tryin to call me a biter nikka please..... i been bombin n killin shit befo tri came out...... i got to many styles of throwies from capital c, r, o, or lower case c, r, o......... just visit da streets of elizabeth eastorange, jersey city and newark or ur local trainlines or hiways and u could seee them all.... taco u no upps toys motherfucker just keep bombin ur lil choo choo trainyard wit ur whole sesame street graffpuppet thugs up in this 12oz shit...... yeah waster ur next 2hour of ur life drawin a fat boy gettin kill by THE 12OZ CARSON DAILY AKA TACO... that will let me know that u on my dick n lovin my name n upppssss..... u could keep tryin to be the white steve harvey cuz ur lil lines of joke are wacks n stupids.... just because u saw da 12dvd of def comedy jam u think got jokes... white cracker toy please...... im let u know now n later i dont give ahh fuck what yah nikkas said cuz da walls tell da truth that im killin shits..... just ask ur favorite idols like nikka from kcw, mayhem, pfe, cta, fh.... they will fo sure let u kno im killin shit..... dont be mad cuz i snatch rime & setup crown just give them a lil call wit ur so call connection to let them kno cro king above them..... yeah i said it now wat...... it not beef it da truth....... tryin to set up beef sayin im bitin from tri now...... nikka please imma blow up spot of people who really bite.... savior bite of from sever & revok (nyc/cali) in pieces, navy8 bite of nise(philly) in pieces, ethek is bitin from setup block letters now AND THE LIST KEEP GOING....... THIS IS NO BEEF.... IF FH AND THIER FAN CALLIN ME A BITER IMMA CALL FH AND THIER FAN A BITER THIS IS MY OPINION N THE REAL TRUTHS.... 2GUNS UPPPPSS....... FUCK SHIT TALKERS............ BOMBERS LIVE ON AND FR8S PIECERS DIE OUT...... IMMA KEEP EXPRESSIN MY OPINION N THOUGHTS TILL ANOTHER AFTER ANOTHER JERSEY THREAD DIE OUT....

I GOT NOTHIN AGAINST OR BEEF ON FH.... YAH GOT YAH UPPPSSSSS, COLOR SKEMES, LETTERS, STYLES BUT THE PEOPLE U ROLL WIT GOT BIG MOUTH N TALKS TO MUCH SHIT ON THESE FORUM THAT WHY I HAD TO BLOW UP SPOT N PULL CARD.... JUST CHANGE OR STRAIGHTEN UR CIRCLE BEFO UR CREW DIE OUT N COLLAPSE OVER BULLSHIT THAT POPPIN OFF IN DA INTERNETS CUZ OF UR PEEPS N FANS U KNOW ON HERE...... PEACE IM OUT AND FUCK THE REST.............

Originally posted by dirtyking

taco u no upps toys motherfucker just keep bombin ur lil choo choo trainyard wit ur whole sesame street graffpuppet thugs up in this 12oz shit...... yeah waster ur next 2hour of ur life drawin a fat boy gettin kill by THE 12OZ CARSON DAILY AKA TACO... that will let me know that u on my dick n lovin my name n upppssss..... u could keep tryin to be the white steve harvey cuz ur lil lines of joke are wacks n stupids....REST.............

by far the funniest shit i ever read on 12oz, cro you should crack on more people like that..that shit was funny kid.

and for the record, i was saying you bite your R from your C.

the 12oz carson daily part had me rollin. that shit was funny. hold up ill get a drawing in alittle while.

It is all good in the hood. My steez was out there years before

I got in the game. It's never beef till people try and take my spots.

But I have quit and come back more times than you got years in

the game. Any one in brooklyn can tell you that or you can just

find my old out lines in the city. I might have had five different

tag names on the walls by the time you saw subway art.

Again it's all good, do your thing. I aint kinging, just a player.

TRI-STATE 2, plus 7 other tags many don't know about.

STYLE...Crew = Something That You'll Learn Eventually 91

STAFF….. = Styles That Are Fucking Fresh 90

KEYS…. = Killing Every Thing You See 90

END… = Evil Never Dies 89

KOV… = Kings Of Vic 87

BB inc.. = Brooklyn Bombers inc.. 86

PV.. Paparazzi Victims, some new shit.

5 full name crews, strange and I haven't pushed a new crew

since 91.

Less talk. More rock. Test Test.

If it works it works. We got a bit of that Eye knocking boots with a Red Bank rooftop last spring era and then a dash of that Upper West Side busted-leg-spreadin lunatic. True Neatx3 love by yours truly, The Beyond.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00384037f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00384037f00000003.jpg'>