New Jersey Thread..

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

ok...

we have lives......... we created the stlye that all these pfe guys claim to "rock" and by the way you have got to be silly saying something like holding nj on your backs....there are so many more excellent writers in jersey just because they don't "rock" at legal begal walls doesn't make you better than them.....

Re: ok...

Originally posted by FX CREW

we have lives......... we created the stlye that all these pfe guys claim to "rock" and by the way you have got to be silly saying something like holding nj on your backs....there are so many more excellent writers in jersey just because they don't "rock" at legal begal walls doesn't make you better than them.....

YO YOURE REAL GOOD AT THIS.

COULD YOU HAVE MADE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS THAT YOURE FROM NEW JERSEY ? "THERE ARE SO MANY MORE WRITERS IN JERSEY BLAH BLAH LEGAL BLAH BLAH DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN THEM BLAH WAA WAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

PROPS AGAIN FOR BLOWING UP YOUR OWN SPOT.

This one goes out to you....

Ok rocket scientists....you got me...This is the last post for "FX CREW"...

It was supposed to be a joke...i didn't blow any spots because it was a JOKE get it...?

anyway I'm not who you think I am because I just remembered that spanish milhouse shit and threw it in for a laugh ...

you guys bite the big one truly no matter how thug you get on the net or how many legal, chill, train track side, walls you "rock" you will never have real respect in nj or anywhere really...

just like emo you guys have a little talent and waste it in a very stupid manner I just did this for shits and giggles I know other Jersey writers can appreciate this shit....

P.S.

Everyone knows that only fools, people who don't know, youngins, and you guys yourselves say you are any good and for the idiot on one of these posts who popped lip about the real FX not these morons you don't know a goddamn thing about real graf and those who paved the way for things to be as they now are....

Props to all writers trying to do something of their own creation to all others you know your biting so in the end who really cares what anyone thinks you will always know you are a biter....let it haunt you.....

love....

Writer's the world around... :)

that shit was kind of funny..funniest thing is how you all got so defensive and pissed when that dude layed it all out on the table.ever since you guys signed up on here yous have done nothing but talk thug bullshit to people...create threads on yourselves and post every single pik 5 times over in any post you can...gaining the respect of 14 year old internet users who think they know whats going on from a couple fliks posted.i never had any personal problems with you guys but i think you`re biters and yer suburbian thug attitude stinks.

Archived