Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New Jersey! New York! Connecticut!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by retard, Dec 24, 2001.

1. retard

retard Member

www.the-organized-crime.com

Tri-State area! Come tell us what you think...the site is intended for graff but all independent art is welcome we want to have the site be very dynamic updating on a bi weekly schedule, we also have a message board similar to this one and we encourage people to use it for whatever they want until the site is up...we expect the entire site to be complete within a couple of months so keep checking in on us...allsubmissions of pictures can be made to the message board admins....(music clips,pictures of canvas, sculpture, painting, poems, writings,videos, any independent creation...graff is reccomended though)

thank you for your time
    retard.

p.s.

we encourage people to register on our message board as the member list will be transferred to a user list for the site.The site will be very user interactive....wait and see...........

p.p.s.

we really need pictures from upstate New York and all of Connecticut due to the fact that building the site consumes most of our free time and we have to eat and work so....any and all help is always greatly appreciated.www.the-organized-crime.com www.the-organized-crime.com

2. retard

retard Member

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

you do realize that you've failed to mention the address of your site even once in this entire post right?

4. retard

retard Member

argh

thank you ese...;)

5. retard

retard Member

YEAH

We got a new member! Thanks!

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

and you were surprised? look at his name!!!!!!

7. hooliganz

hooliganz Member

you have no fliks on your site.....if you want people to come....give them something to look at

8. retard

retard Member

Thank you guys for the feed back it's great...

We'll get lots of flicks on the site really soon we're working on the layout and some special code to make the site very interactive....you'll see it's going to be very detailed...

any help from the people in the areas we cover would be greatly appreciated.

thanks to our member kretuno for contributing some flicks time and help to the site

peace
    retard.

9. retard

retard Member

just want to say thank you to our new members and for the post by dos on the site keep joining guys we need members and posts to give us some momentum....

thankyou as always

retard

10. xiderock

xiderock Junior Member

this looks like it's gonna be a breeding ground for police activity...

11. retard

retard Member

what?

:confused: what are you talking about?

12. retard

retard Member

someone answer please whats this cop crap:(

13. xiderock

xiderock Junior Member

i'm not saying your a cop fella. i'm saying that it's a great place for local cops to get specific info on the local scene.

14. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

xiderock

good point i am debating wether to join or not fuck it ill do it

15. retard

retard Member

oh, ok.

xide I'm sorry if I sounded like an asshole, let me tell you you are one of the writers I look to for inspiration... I just hate the people on here yelling cop all the time, I truly appreciate the info however and I work to verify that all threads are not discussions of area things and issues i.e. spot locations etc... I have already deleted many a thread like this and will continue vigilence over this issue. We understood when we started the message board that this might happen so we are keeping the talk general and unincriminating to people, we would appreciate your membership though even if you don't want to take part in the board because as I mentioned before the site will be user interactive and we need a list of users and info to transfer to the site it makes it easier and faster to get the site going when we have the final design ready...thank you however because as I said that was something we knew we would have to adress early on in the life of the site...

thanks ;)

reTard