new jersey freight post.... i am always hated on...... cause im 14!

Guest stank2

Guest stank2
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Guest JoeHatesCops

dope post bump, but why did you feel the need to tell us your age,

dont us it as an exuse, I was doing some math after I read the art of getting over, Gkae was like 18-20 when he got cauht in 96, and he did gank freeways signs in 93, so he couldve been 15-17 when he did those, just ayear older than all these people who are like "bla, bla, bla, dont hate on me and my boys we 14, why everyone hating,check the steel" this rant is directed at you stank2, your headline just reminded me of previous posts

Guest stank2

i no..... i purposely used the i am 14 thing, because i am known for that one post of the 14 year old bombings...... sry its just a joke.... i mean i can edit it if u want...... i probably am.... post more pics of jerzee freights and thanks for the comments! nice post fr8lover!

Guest JoeHatesCops

your the kid whos freind did the scobs thing, I have that shit saved on my comp, its hilarious, I pull it out and start just laughing so hard. yeah, shouldnt you be in school mr 14 yeard old, of course so i am i, im a slacker i dont do work im in the comp all day, pulling a 3.0 yeah

Guest JoeHatesCops

have you gotten any better, like how nak did that post that showed how he progressed, i love seeing that shit

Guest stank2

ill make a post of new shit..... sooner or later.... i dont paint..... cause i dont want to come off looken toy.... i mean i practice in shit areas.... yeah anyway.... i had a half day...... parent teacher confrences..... peace!

Guest stank2

haha yeah taco.... i got more of like stie and shit.... but whatever... its all good..... i just posted mayhem and the one xide only.... peace... and yea ill get at u on aim taco. peace

Guest stank2

thanks for the "fag" comment.... but anyway on rt. on the exact side the bruno is, just at the end of the bridge, if u look right, there is a nice eye rooftop its blue black white and i think yellow? well its a rip nace eye....... i got a really crappy pics.... so if anyone has a good pic of it post please!

Guest stank2

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/sisold01/keegef.JPG'>

it says in the piece..... from mexico.... but he had a few good spots in central jerzee.. keegef!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/sisold01/stier.JPG'> STIEEEEEEEEEE reppen fh!!!!!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/sisold01/goze.JPG'> goze....... that dude has had ups in jerzee since i got here when i was like 5! a true inspiration

anyway this is on some wall along the tracks..... and umm yeah also the sad part is, that it was keegef, stie, and goze..... that did the production.... which i like.... but that only bad thing is, is that they brought along that toy ass fool kabe! he killed the wall and it made me throw up! post more... peace.... my own pics as i state again!

Guest mugshot

yo that damm hooligan "eye" you talk about also reps fh crew, there is a hot freight on the aerosol warzone site with a him an xide fr8 panel go check it out and as far as kabe is concerned damm your 14 and bustin on him that shit is tooo fuckin funny.

Archived