--New Here.. Gotta Sketch To Show--

dEk1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol

Ive seen horrible shit before with no letter form but this is almost one of the worst, you have a handstyle like a fucking sports player... It all needs work man...Those kids at B-boys must have seen some REALLY REALLY WHACK SHIT in their burb hoods....Oh whats up with the kEwL GuY CaPSlOcK?

Guest JERKER !
Originally posted by Pape_Garage

yeah that shit is ill I wish I was that ill OMG shit that shit is blazing you must be a true b-boy knamean? shit yo that shit is so ill I wanna be that ill someday!

that was pretty fag style.

Forgotten Morals crew

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by dEk1

hmm i dont know wtf i did to piss u all off...

if you look at any of the sketch posts for the most part they are ripped to shreds...people act like they were always fuckin' kings. who cares what people think...just keep going.

Goddammit... kids can't take criticism.

Here, I'll say it in a nice way:

Your sketch makes me want to run through a flowerbed in a satin robe while I gently cut my wrists getting closer and closer to death. In other words, it's "special". You must be a real special group of b-boys. And why not? You probably wear the helmets anyway, you'd be stupid not to attempt a head spin.

WACK!

Archived