Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new here....blah

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by ezaROne, Feb 5, 2003.

1. ezaROne

ezaROne New Jack

im a female "writer" from Az,im a beginner so tell me what u think, and any advice is greatly appreciated....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/p14d0aae37a08cd4c171a27772b623d79/fcd00d84.jpg'>

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/p1b8d36589d2ec8cf94aec79436b24d25/fcaebda7.jpg'>

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pa4b92d95c83a26ea15d81716901a3baa/fcaebeda.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/pe663af9d804b06b6b8b55b56c6f2e7a1/fcaebede.jpg'>

2. revocrednu<

revocrednu< New Jack

Very nice. love that throwie...can i have your number?

3. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

Seriously it's very good for a beginner. Its hard to tell, but it looks like you have a good hand too.
    Keep at it!

4. trickone

trickone New Jack

good stuff chica

5. ezaROne

ezaROne New Jack

thanks

the thing about my hand though...the one on top of the 1st piece is how i used to write it....but as hard as i tryed i couldnt get it to look like that anymore (you can tell in the 3rd peice, it looks different) so i changed it to what you see in the 2nd and 4th.....

6. krAn·

krAn· New Jack

first I thought a girl???? All they can do is cook dinner and make babies. But you made it clear that ladies can draw better than most of the cats up on this board, props girl......Id hit it...Just joking....Not really.........<3

7. SayOne

SayOne Guest

:lol: shit is nice

8. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

Shit is better than when i started hot damn!

9. dork

dork Member

yo that shit looks tight, handstyles look preety fresh from what i can see... i don't belive you just started tho

10. ezaROne

ezaROne New Jack

okay, well ive been drawing ever since i could pick up a pencil...but the graffiti thing had been going on for about 2 or 3 months

or is 2 or 3 months not considered a beginner? Understand that this is the first time that i have ever shown my stuff to anyone that knows anything about graffiti...so i really didnt know whether my shit is good for someone whos been at it for 3 months, im suprised that im getting so much positive feedback

11. YOURGAY

YOURGAY New Jack

12. FilthyMouf

FilthyMouf New Jack

ya RAZ is FiYa, but the E is HURT

13. ezaROne

ezaROne New Jack

thanks, i needed that....

and thank you MOM IS RIGHT

and FilthyMouf do you mean the E on the 1st one, or all of them?

14. dork

dork Member

yo who are biting from?... i know that style, just can't put a name on it

15. FilthyMouf

FilthyMouf New Jack

ya RAZ is FiYa, but the E is HURT