Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new he-man masters of the universe???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Aug 23, 2002.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

have you all seen this shit!? its the cartoon from when we were pottytraining, and they went and redone it! i just dont think then children of today have what it takes to appreciate REAL cartoons, but then again it looks like the people that did the mighty max cartoons did it...i dont know?!,... what do yall think? anyone seen it?!

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

that new shit does look stupid...i hear Skeletor is some type of terrorist and hemans real name is GW bush..:lol:

3. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

http://www.supercanal.hpg.ig.com.br/he-man.jpg'>
    "Willy is right, they can never be me...no matter how hard they try...Dolph Lundgren got close though"

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

all i've seen from the new HE-MAN, was a couple promo pgs in a magazine. it featured new toys and art work for it. the toys came with an original episode of HE-MAN. i'd say it looked pretty damn cool to me.
    especially cause the new HE-MAn drawings were by MAD, the guy who draws BATTLE-CHASER!!! woo-hoo

5. CyANidE

CyANidE New Jack

i saw that shit, it wasnt that bad. also, i think cartoon network brought out a new gi joe cartoon but im not sure

6. socrates

socrates Guest

I don't like it, I don't like it one bit.

7. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

it got pretty lame but better than nothin

8. kan

kan Guest

raaaaaaaaaaar me heman hehe actually i am fing tiny

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

what about the remake of transformers? ugh...

12. zorak

zorak Member

i feel sorry for kids these day's...

what's up with all these new crappy cartoons.

jesus fuck man.

13. 23578

23578 Elite Member

My friend has one of the new toys, they are fucking tuff looking and can move really cool.

14. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

potty training? damn i feel old. hahaha who remembers snake mountain!!!

15. xgoldfrontsx

xgoldfrontsx New Jack

YEah!!!!
    I got Stratos (the cool winged fella) last week. I think that for the most part the new Masters of the UNiverse are kick-ass. He-MAn and Skeletor or not as cool as the others though.