new hawaii thread of old and new

deceponer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by boogy

Myself and age will be heading to hawaii in around jan or feb. Not entirely sure which city we will be hitting though. If anyone would care to show us around and take us out to paint, please hit me with an email via the 12oz email system...

Thanks!

go to Oahu if you wanna paint bro

Hey Little,

I have nothing against you personally, but you best quit talkin shit to SELO or you're bound to get some beatings. Keep it to yourself, you're much better off that way. And yes, he knows who you are, and yes he could lick you, boy. The MEAN ONIT OZMOSES KATCH were solid. REST and BIBLE too, but you all jock them way too hard. In Cali, where they're from, good piecers come a dime a dozen. SELO who also comes to us from Cali, is also a sick piecer. If you haven't seen any, that's your problem, you should pay more attention when you're on the freeway. Just don't forget to watch the road.

talking shit? well whatever, i stated my opinion on the selo vrs bean ordeal. i didnt say he was stealing letters, did i. if you want to change my opinion then i'd rather see painting rather than threats. i know who he is too and i know lots of people who could "lick me", but im not here about that, i'm here about painting. if i dislike someone i dont call them out, but thats just me.:)

Archived