NEW GRAFFITI VIDEO GAME!!! SHITS HOT!!!

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you serious? who the hell gets all excited over a damn video game, first of all. and a video game thats going to bring a whole new wave of toys to the game and to the forums, asking stupid ass questions like how to use tips and what paint is the best.

and what the hell is with the dude in tha game? straight gangsta right? i dont think so. cause you know that we all walk around with a magnum in our hand, a roller on our hip and 4 cans of paint strapped to our chests.

:rolleyes:

but hey, whatever dude. just dont get so excited the next time over a game that aint coming out until next year. brace yourself.

.....you like those question and explanation marks dont you?

my boy dressed up like that dude for halloween, even had grafitti tagger on his shirt and his respirator on then he painted a couple things and no one thought he was actually a writer.

1. graffiti is already main stream. DEAL WITH IT.

2. i will infact buy this game if it's fun. suck my dick, that doesnt mean im going to stop painting.

3. there MIGHT be a rush of toys for like.. 3 weeks you swear like anyone who gets interested in this shit in a videogame is going to stay in the game.

4. die.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

1. graffiti is already main stream. DEAL WITH IT.

2. i will infact buy this game if it's fun. suck my dick, that doesnt mean im going to stop painting.

3. there MIGHT be a rush of toys for like.. 3 weeks you swear like anyone who gets interested in this shit in a videogame is going to stay in the game.

4. die.

Bingo.

Let the toys come. They'll get arrested and quit... those who don't might just have more heart than you. What, are you people afraid you won't be able to maintain your cool 'esoteric, underground' image if more people find out about it? I've got news for you, this isn't going to make graffiti any more public in cities with an active scene than walking down the street or taking the train in the mid-afternoon.

If you really care about this shit as much as ya'll pretend to chances are you've been at it for a while so a bunch of dumbfucks coming up shouldn't threaten you in the least.

It's a video game.. you hypersensative fucks. Mark Ecko isn't exploiting graffiti... dude's been helping established writers pay their bills for years from what I remember.

yo word "!?ga*be¿" up in this motherfucka. me an my boyzzzzzz kaw$ and tr@nE been out on da taggin right and check this. this nigga hopped off his motorcylce and busted my face DOH! so then we went and held down this old lady and sprayed my tagz on her face! haha! i was walin down the streetz and taggin up cars and shit, police statrted chasin me so i flew out. then i was down in the subway, fiddin to put up a mad crazy throwie on this train, right, had my mind all into it, then my mom sed it's time to go to bed and turn the nitendo off! doh! i been buffed by my momma! anyway i gotta go study for my spelling test, niggaassss!!!! hardcore keep it real yeah. and smoke marijuana haha (if ur kewl)!!!!!! i gotta steal new batteries for my wireless controller tomorrow so i'm gona put my new tag up kmart in the bathroom stall. hope they dont catch me oh man i'm a rebel, ohhhhh shit.

Re: new graffiti game

Originally posted by killnshit

anyone remember when the tony hawk games came out?

skater kids were everywhere just because of this game

imagine whats gonna happen when this game comes out

toys'l be everywhere :idea:

anyone remeber when grand theft auto came out? carjackers were everywhere just because of this game:crazy:. YO graffiti is completly illegal, any kid can buy a board and roll around on his driveway.