new graffiti dvd on the way..the art of story telling

sodapop7

i have been lucky enough to view the rough copy of'' the art of story telling''dvd.it features non stop action ,and a great soundtrack.it also spans back with rare unseen footage with the late great nace all the way to 1996,98,99,and 2000 compiled by friends..with an intro by nyc legend zephyr...other names on this film's roster include alter,next.a2m,elk,xray,resto,vizie,okae,arys,met,muse,sag,pepe,aest,expert,lyes,phone,apes,savior,navy8,eye,newa,kemos,bleek and many more ...this video is very heavy with fast paced illegal graffiti.thinking of it puts a smile on my face regardless of my sister just giving me a 10 minute speech on how,and why the shirt i designed for f.a.t.a. was wack.....oh well.anyway be on the lookout for that dvd i'm sure they'll promote it soon...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by stank3

iiiiiii say i wanna copy of this dvd... and lets see the shirts man!

id most def. buy a shirt by chip if he did one for norma jean/zao/me without you/throwdown/as i lay dieing.... etc. lets see the shirt man!

thanks stank....the video's coming...and the shirt's are out....

Originally posted by stank3

mr. 7 would yur shirt be on this site?........ http://216.205.76.156/x/c/home.php...cause i viewed the merchandise and the only thing i can remotly think thats yours or the drunks., is that green skull tshirt.... but let me know if the shirts on there dude

my sweetheart....... check yur mail on that "site".... and reply dammit lol

i think it's a tour only shirt...you know a one time thing...i hope you like orange.haha

YOOOOOOOOO THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST MEGA FUNK NEWS HAVE HERAD IN A LONG TIMEEEEEEE. LOOK THERES NO QUESTION LET ME NOE THE DEAL AND WHEN AND HOW TO GET THIS DVD...YO //////////

IF ITS NO TROUBLE DUDE POST IT UP SO I COULD NOE HOW TO GET MY JOEY GLADSTONE HANDS ON THEM.... :lol: :: :crazy: :P :dazed:

THANKS MONEY CANT WAIT

Archived