$$- NEW GRAF MAG -$$

felix

The new mag is based in the northwest in the USA. We're looking for flix from around the world. Up to date quality flix of tags, fills, pieces, everything. We're also interested in random acts of vandalism and political graffiti. We have most of our first issue done, but the distributors want the first three issues complete, so we're looking for a wide range of dope shit so we can get our mag up and running. E-mail wackybears@yahoo.com with HIGH quality scanned shit. WE will have a p.o. box soon so I'll keep you updated.

Hey northwest heads, help us out and post some flicks here to keep this topic running. You'll be happy when you see the first issue out representing your city.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i feel ya felix, fuck these haters, there aint shit for graf mags out now anyways, everytime i got to stupid tower books(only place around here that carries them) all the graf mags are fuckin fasion mags! get a pobox or whatever and i'll trade flicks with ya if ya got good shit!

Westcoast!

Archived