RumPuncher

YAY... new hot looking threads.....

:miamivice:

FRIDAY

- hop a greyhound outta town

- possibly chill with college girls?

- possibly paint some old spots

SATURDAY

- chill with my Mom and have a big dinner (canadian thanksgiving)

SUNDAY

- come home and party with some bartender girls

MONDAY

- Day off!

- Meet up with the Opera girl and try not to be annoyed.

- Some fall cleaning.

HOLLER:status:PENDING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tonight: Who the hell knows. It will involve drinking.

Tomorrow: Do some office work (sucks), then head over to Señor Frog's for my dad's birthday/anniversary. For those who remember, exactly one year ago from tomorrow, I almost blew up my father's balls.

Sunday: Be in major pain. Bust some Xtreme Hammock to the core.

friday: do laundry then go keep the woman company at work for a while. then off to some sorta hip hop show at this bar *its open bar from 9-10* hence my going, go out with some pals and drink some more.

saturday: sleep all day get up around 4 or 5 pm gather up the woman and the posse and go drink like hooligans

sunday: i plan to stay in bed all day & night untill monday, and then go to work all refreshed monday

Originally posted by <KEY3>+Oct 8 2004, 04:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Oct 8 2004, 04:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Oct 8 2004, 04:00 PM

Bust some Xtreme Hammock to the core.

I dont know what the 'snapback' is in the code.... but It sounds like my next xtreme hammock trick!!!!

[/b]

its the small orange button inside a quoted reply that allows you to snap back to the original post being quoted.

well today so far all ive done is hit the barber shop,i'll get drunk tonight

saturday i'll prolly chill with crew,end up drunk,painting something im sure

sunday im gonna be lazy and not do shit,well i'll try and get away without doin shit

monday its back to work.....have a great weekend fellas

Today:

- get even more pissed off at myself because I missed my fucking early registration time by 45 fucking minutes. Godfuckingdammit. Last semester and I have to take the fucking leftover classes. Breathe. Breathe.

- cook and eat dinner with the woman.

- watch Bush smirk and snort-laugh in the debates.

Saturday:

- TEXAS/OU MOTHERFUCKERS! Watching it at home after I sold 3 tickets (mine, my sister's, and my woman's) for $810 total.

- Watch the Astros kick the Braves' ass.

Sunday:

- Meh. Computer games. Nerd!

friday: something chill. who knows. im open to anything. beer? drugs? something?

sat:relax during the day. go out with some of sf's heavy hitters and watch some bike messenger short films. get some dinner? get some drinks? not sure yet. bike gang? sure why not.

sun: not a damn thing.

i've had a boring life lately. :clown2:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Oct 8 2004, 05:43 PM

- get even more pissed off at myself because I missed my fucking early registration time by 45 fucking minutes. Godfuckingdammit. Last semester and I have to take the fucking leftover classes.

nelson.gif

HA-haaa!

Just kidding dude. That shit fucking blows. Happened to me at least twice and had to take some pretty damn stupid classes.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob+Oct 8 2004, 03:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Poop Man Bob - Oct 8 2004, 03:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OcToBeR@Oct 8 2004, 04:45 PM

friday- actually going on a date...let see how that goes...hopfully i don't become annoyed :yuck:

i'm kinda nervous about this shit...

Pictures! Take pictures!

[/b]

oh man, if i would've had pictures of my date on wednesday, you guys would be in for a treat....

(ooh, double quote!)

friday thus far-

woke up in lots of pain from consuming a quart of jack thursday night

took the train back to my apartment

showered

had talk with girlfriend about out of control drinking habits

took a nap

checked out the new 12oz(current)

Going home to hang out with a good friend

Saturday

Farmers market to try and pick up some cheap lenses, a knife, and a make your own cigarette kit.

who knows

Sunday

Come back to my apartment, do some homework

monday

work ass off finishing previous homework mentioned for tuesday's deadline

Friday: kick it with my man before i take him to jail. come home to a quiet house before my dad gets there with beer and *inspiring words*.

Saturday: Go to my man's liittle sisters football game. shes a cheerleader. cute. get my oil changed. my car is burning oil. mope around the house because i miss him. TEXAS OU WEEKEND! GAME STARTS AT 9 AM.

Sunday: go to church with the fam fam. dads the assistant minister and vice president. gross. go see other fam fam. mope around again.

Monday: my baby boy gets out of jail. i love him so much. im excited just talking about it. man i love him.

exciting ass weekend huh?

im so blue guys. i could really use some cheering up!