NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

misteraven

I've created this after seeing what big poppa k said in another thread. thought it might be a good idea to start a thread so as you guys discover new features, you can point them out and explain them here. I'd do it myself, but I'm too tired.

Anyhow, there's a ton of cool stuff, so the sooner you learn about them, the sooner you can have fun with them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr.abc and ethreadz are also new mods. and i agree with DHabz, i liked the old grey screen of before better, it went a lot better with my signature pink text, maybe i'll change it up.....nah i probably wont, but Raven, i like the new site overall, and thank you for putting up with us and improving 12oz for all us graffiti nerds.

i see "purchase paid subscriptions" in the control section. didnt really fool with it, but it seemed to not work for me, also, i try'd to change my signature, and every time i edited it, it just looked the same. oh well. figure it out later.

scratch that, sig looks fine.

...just noticed an issue while i was in metalheads...text reply spaces are formatted to the largest picture width in the thread...so if i comment in a thread that has a large picture in it, the whole comment is just one line stretched out really long and wide...you have to side scroll just to read it...i hope you guys are going to address this if you can becasue it was kind of annoying...

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Oct 8 2004, 05:25 PM

i see "purchase paid subscriptions" in the control section. didnt really fool with it, but it seemed to not work for me, also, i try'd to change my signature, and every time i edited it, it just looked the same. oh well. figure it out later.

scratch that, sig looks fine.

paid subscriptions isnt quite set up yet.