New Flick

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Propaganda, I'm looking at the painted piece, and if you just painted the first 3 letters (SLY) it would be dope, but it's not too bad. That "E" is goofy.

Work on your handstyle it really takes away from that sketch, and if your not so good at it dont write it so big either.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by NOUM

NO NEED TO BE HOSTILE TUO,CALM DOWN LIL CUZ

Yea wriot your stuff is mad tight. You are way ahead of me.

I can see why u hate on me i guess.

Originally posted by WrIot

its not hate its just that u post tha same stuff and call it progression ...;)

All I ever see of your stuff is those one up there^^^^^^^^.

Got any more? Can you do normal simple letters? If you have already posted them somewhere then I am sorry. I am hella lazy.

pozing az a writer

slyde has been witeing longer than i have and hes a froud becuse i was on his crew and i paint better than him thats not even his style he bite it from someone dazer is the only one left in his crew that can paint like that,have lines stright like that--------->teck1<-----

^^

yo teck....you used to be his boy and you used to say that his shit was dope. If your little girls Kase and Take got you talkin shit about him now then that shows how fake ya cats is. You aint that great yourself so you shouldnt be talkin, and the other kids in your crew are embarassments to graff. I guess ima have to go up to SPFLD and cap the 3 throups you and yuor little crew have. Dont get it twisted, Tru Nation Top, aint no little bitch clique here. Kids is gonna catch a timbo to tha chest. and by the way...learn how to spell, youre embarassing yourself.

Guest Revolt

Come on people please get with the program

First off...People are not slydes pal becuase of differnt issues beyond graff and art...he knows this...that is awhole differnt issue on its own!

I can only speak among my self...No one is talking ''shit'' or ''running'' their mouths towards slyde...that is stuipd i chould easily rank on 100 things about dumb grffitit but what will that gain me besides a whole bunch of wasted time. ( hearing stuff from this kid that told this kid's mom that told this kid in the bule shirt dosen't count) Rumor's are point less and are brought apon threw the dumb spoken.I speak for others when i say slyde & company need to stop Biteing , Jocking , and going over ppl , going over old school writers that dont even write any more. You and your crew should also pratice before you blow up crap at well known spots. and to stop crossing out ppl...if you guys didn't do this there would be no problumes and you guys would have lots of respect.

As for kes...you dont have a clue on what is going on here kido you should ''Do the research before you write the report''

Slyde is right teck should not call him self a king that is foolish...but yet you posting year old flick's and trying to clown him is also dumb...teck has gotten better in the past year with simple stright's...He as also gain a whole bunch of respect with other writers and crews.

I have no time to lissen to un-educated kids rant and rave...and cry me a river, maby you all like drama, but i dont.I dont wish to contiune this any further more on this thread you all have my AIM.

Guest Revolt

First off...People are not slydes pal becuase of differnt issues beyond graff and art...he knows this...that is awhole differnt issue on its own!

I can only speak among my self...No one is talking ''shit'' or ''running'' their mouths towards slyde...that is stuipd i chould easily rank on 100 things about dumb grffitit but what will that gain me besides a whole bunch of wasted time. ( hearing stuff from this kid that told this kid's mom that told this kid in the bule shirt dosen't count) Rumor's are point less and are brought apon threw the dumb spoken.I speak for others when i say slyde & company need to stop Biteing , Jocking , and going over ppl , going over old school writers that dont even write any more. You and your crew should also pratice before you blow up crap at well known spots. and to stop crossing out ppl...if you guys didn't do this there would be no problumes and you guys would have lots of respect.

As for kes...you dont have a clue on what is going on here kido you should ''Do the research before you write the report''

Slyde is right teck should not call him self a king that is foolish...but yet you posting year old flick's and trying to clown him is also dumb...teck has gotten better in the past year with simple stright's...He as also gain a whole bunch of respect with other writers and crews.

I have no time to lissen to un-educated kids rant and rave...and cry me a river, maby you all like drama, but i dont.I dont wish to contiune this any further more on this thread you all have my AIM.

Guest Revolt

what is see is that people "graffers" are usin' experience to make them selves look,and or sound better than another "graffer" cause you painted longer i don't think that should make you better than a person..cause i know mad new school cats that "bomb" "write" "paint"better than some older cats that goes back as far as beat street days..but what do i know i'm just another screen name on 12oz..take it to the walls..

Archived