new EMINEM album

seeking

haha. i'm only about half way through, but seriously, what the fuck is going on?!?! this album is ridiculous. the fucking 'weenie' song?! haha. im not sure that the record is something i could listen to a ton, since it seems to be a whole lot of novelty stuff, but this is fucking hillarious. props just for having the balls to come out and make an album this fucking silly.

the phone call to his lawyer, in the robot voice? fucking awesome.

the song about batteling christopher reeves? fucking awesome.

sampling heart? fucking awesome.

ha. thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its on full rotation everyfuckinday that last week+ I love it.

After listening to all that i can see eminem being 60 old and still doing his shit. He clearly doesnt give a fuck about anything and he totally walks on a thin line between being a redneck or a wigger, completely deep and totally corny as fuck...its dope.

Big Weenies if my favorite track on there. The frog taking exstacy/mirror/idiots green with envy part is golden.

A lot of people I've talked to hate it; I like it. I'm glad he's done being polished, poised and full of his G-Unit and back to playing the obnoxious dumbass everyone knows he is.

Blah. Fucking eminem.

i have to admit, i'm kinda curious, too. the thing is, and what may completely turn me off is seeing that shit on mtv..the eminem for president type deal. i watched about 15 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. it wasn't eminem, it was those fucking commentators.

the sheer fact that eminem would do somethign like that on mtv...i dunno how i feel about it....just kinda like when i saw mos def on mtv hosting some program...

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 15 2004, 08:52 AM

haha. i'm only about half way through, but seriously, what the fuck is going on?!?! this album is ridiculous. the fucking 'weenie' song?! haha. im not sure that the record is something i could listen to a ton, since it seems to be a whole lot of novelty stuff, but this is fucking hillarious. props just for having the balls to come out and make an album this fucking silly.

the phone call to his lawyer, in the robot voice? fucking awesome.

the song about batteling christopher reeves? fucking awesome.

sampling heart? fucking awesome.

ha. thats all.

What was so surprising? There hasn't been one album that Eminem has made that wasn't ridiculous novelty humor..

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 15 2004, 11:49 AM

yeah, i said 'silly', so? i also introduced a whole generation of writers to the idea of 'bananas' as an adjective.

i'm a bad, bad, man, what can i say?

that 'toy soldiers' sample...i cant help it, shit is hype.

yeah....i dont know if im going to write you in my journal as being good or bad......

De-tox is Dre's new album...(Chronic 3)

As far as this goes, I've listened to it once, and I'm not feeling it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a heavy hitter when it comes to being a hip-hop fan. But from first listen I would rank it next to his first album. I don't see any 'bangers' yet but maybe something will grow on me next listen...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 15 2004, 02:41 PM

I can't allow myself to listen to something that 14 year old girls have posters of on their wall.

yeah but the new britney is hot, dont front!

yeah, ass like that is the triumpth/palkistani song.

this album isn't really a 'bangers' kind of album. it more just seems like he went into the studio and just had fun, which i'm down with. when you listen to it, even if you don't particularly feel all the songs, you have to chuckle thinking about how hard he laughed while trying to record shit. the part dissing ja-rule for looking like a frog in sunglasses is awesome.