Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new EMINEM album

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Nov 15, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha. i'm only about half way through, but seriously, what the fuck is going on?!?! this album is ridiculous. the fucking 'weenie' song?! haha. im not sure that the record is something i could listen to a ton, since it seems to be a whole lot of novelty stuff, but this is fucking hillarious. props just for having the balls to come out and make an album this fucking silly.
    the phone call to his lawyer, in the robot voice? fucking awesome.
    the song about batteling christopher reeves? fucking awesome.
    sampling heart? fucking awesome.

ha. thats all.

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

that album is dripping with wack juice

3. Its on full rotation everyfuckinday that last week+ I love it.
    After listening to all that i can see eminem being 60 old and still doing his shit. He clearly doesnt give a fuck about anything and he totally walks on a thin line between being a redneck or a wigger, completely deep and totally corny as fuck...its dope.

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Big Weenies if my favorite track on there. The frog taking exstacy/mirror/idiots green with envy part is golden.

A lot of people I've talked to hate it; I like it. I'm glad he's done being polished, poised and full of his G-Unit and back to playing the obnoxious dumbass everyone knows he is.

Blah. Fucking eminem.

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i'm still debating whether to get it or not.
    hmm..
    maybe i will....

6. The puke song and the ass like that song are pure fuckin comedy

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

is the rest of 12oz aware that seeking said "silly"

8. WatcherSB

WatcherSB Junior Member

ok here is what's up with em's new album
    in one of the tracks he says something about working on a
    de-tox album coming out
    so this album must being silly fucking around high as the sky album
    but still good shit

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, i said 'silly', so? i also introduced a whole generation of writers to the idea of 'bananas' as an adjective.
    i'm a bad, bad, man, what can i say?

that 'toy soldiers' sample...i cant help it, shit is hype.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Hmm...I am almost ALMOST almost ALMOST interested in actually hearing this album.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

makros,
    you should really check out our myspace page. ;)

ok, two more examples of WTF awesomeness: 'rain man' and the fucking song where he raps like triumph. seriously.....wtttffffffffffffffffffff was dude thinking? ha. fucking awesome.

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i have to admit, i'm kinda curious, too. the thing is, and what may completely turn me off is seeing that shit on mtv..the eminem for president type deal. i watched about 15 minutes and couldn't take it anymore. it wasn't eminem, it was those fucking commentators.

the sheer fact that eminem would do somethign like that on mtv...i dunno how i feel about it....just kinda like when i saw mos def on mtv hosting some program...

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

the part on big weenie where he gets into battle mode is ill...

my favorite song is rain main...inchoherence at its finest...

14. ha#8481234

ha#8481234 Member

what u munch a bunch of crunch and munch??????? anyway my favorite song is crazy in love. who did he sample there? actually toy soldiers probaly my favorite.

15. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i heard a few of the songs...which some of them were bangin...but after a while eminem's voice got annoying...so i started to listen to modest mouse