New defense against rape.

CACashRefund

This is a new device to not prevent rape, but to make it possible to escape if caught in such a situation.

newbitmapimage28rz.png

Femdefence is an on-going project first presented in 2003. The project includes the creation of an imaginary product, which bears the project’s name. The “product“ is a kind of protection against rape, somewhat similar to a tampon in that it’s user carries it inserted into her vagina. The basic idea is that the woman carries the protective device in her vagina. In it there is a sharp pin which has a penetrating effect on the perpetrator’s penis in the event of a rape. The construction is such that the pin still cannot injure the bearer.

Man would that hurt, but if youre trying to rape a female you have it coming to you. But then again what if some bitch tried to get some kind of sick twisted payback in a lorena bobbett kind of way and lets you stick it in with THAT in there.

:shook: I dont even want to imagine :shook:

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ouch man...i still think ud be able to see it...but i guess not during rape since its a fast sorta thing where u dont really stop to look at the womans vagina....altho it might get found out...

but what happens if the dude gets bloodied and then the guys blood gets into the woman puss....aids and hiv?

I am absolutely floored at how hilarious, ridiculous, and disgusting that is. I can picture in my head some drunk paranoid rape victim at a bar going home with a guy and forgetting to take out her protective vagina plug. Fucking weird and really gross. We already have to worry about women being on the rag, now this too? I'd hate it if I had to ask my wife before sex if she took her vaginal defense plug out. Would a woman put it on a dresser in a jar at night before she goes to bed? I'm sorry but that'd just smell too gross.

When I was in highschool there was this magnificantly cruel and sadistic girl, who was also attractive, named Alice. We called her MALICE. Well, I garuntee she'd totally let a guy fuck her while wearing that thing and say something stupid like "gotcha..." when he pulled his bloody cock out.

Ever try to stick the barrel of a toy armymen's gun down your shaft when you where a kid out of sheer curiousity? I imagine the effect is somewhat similar.

Also, what if the rapist was an anal fetishist and went straight for the asshole, anyways? Sounds like a waste of $70 dollars and comfort to me.

Leave it up to a fucking German person to brainstorm up a device like this.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by trackstand@Apr 14 2005, 08:55 PM

Ever try to stick the barrel of a toy armymen's gun down your shaft when you where a kid out of sheer curiousity?

Shit dude, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Apr 15 2005, 03:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Apr 15 2005, 03:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-trackstand@Apr 14 2005, 08:55 PM

Ever try to stick the barrel of a toy armymen's gun down your shaft when you where a kid out of sheer curiousity?

Shit dude, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

[/b]

Haha, I was gonna say.